DAYS: Makeup room photo chart reveals contract cast for some point in 2022

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yall have me excited! I definitely hope Will, Sonny and Leo are back. I wish DAYS could just steal Greg full time. Kevin is a complete dud at this point, but Leo has potential as the gay vixen as only DAYS could do. Also curious who will be playing Lani's father. I hope that is a good get and not a bust like Curtis' dad on GH.

• Members

1. He's on the contract credits last week and this week on both NBC and Peacock.

2. He's on contract position in the photo chart above.

3. He was pictured in the 56th anniversary cast photo in November.

All 3 items means he is not gone forever, or perhaps at the most, he is off-screen for a bit just as his new contract started.

• Members

SOD reported last week that Missy and Matt are leaving week of Jan 3rd, and they way SOD wrote it, a reader might think it sounded as if they are totally gone, or gone for now ... for a long break or longer.  But it could be that SOD got MA and MR leaving because of the show releasing the spoiler that Jack and Jen go back to Boston Jan 6th. In other words maybe SOD didn't know Matt was back on contract when they printed that.  And maybe soapcentral was making assumptions based on what SOD said.  I dunno.

Edited by janea4old