General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jason continues to actually act like he's happy to be married to Jarly in a believable manner, lol. He was smiling quite a bit today and was going around hugging people, and giving romantic advice when he told Michael not to let Willow go. He's acting like someone that's actually happy that he got something that he wanted in Carly. I do wonder if they will actually end up consummating their marriage before Sonny reveals he's alive to them. It seems like they headed towards doing that. I wonder who the first person will be that sees Sonny alive in PC

Also, Best part of today's show for me was Brook Lynn and Chase getting some movement with their storyline and potential romance. I liked seeing Brook Lynn grab him by the hand and take him over to the couch to talk. She was also touching his leg when she was talking to him. Chase looked happier today than he has in a while and Brook looked happy around him as well. Hopefully, they will really start to move forward with the process of making them a couple. 

And I thought that the scenes with Valentin/Nina/Anna/Jax were interesting. I think that Nina/Valentin still have good chemistry & the show has gone a way in making Valentin appear more sympathetic that he used to be. He genuinely looked seemed/upset that Nina was stuck in a bad situation and that Peter had threatened her. Anna came upon Peter on today's show but I do think he will be able to get away from her, and possibly be on the loose for a bit.

And I don't mind Austin/Maxie. I like them together and Austin does seem like he likes her. It looks like Spinelli might be interested in her again, but I don't really want to see them reunite. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Well since they didn't go with the tried-and-true "bursting through the church doors during the wedding" soap reveal, I imagine Sonny walking in Jarly humping is the next most dramatic re-entry I can think of.

Question would be: is the story going to have them see him too or is he going to be so upset about it that he is going to hide and stew? 
I still think November sweeps ought to be the timing at which we should expect Carly to finally see Sonny alive so if I am right we still have five weeks of twists to kill.

• Members

I think they may drag things out at least a little longer and he won't see them tomorrow, though it looks like's going around looking for her. I could see them arranging things so that it doesn't happen just yet. Now that he's back home and Jax also knows he's alive, I do think everyone else will find out shortly. But maybe Carly/Jason actually do get to consummate their marriage before they realize he's alive. And he realizes they are a couple at another time. Or after another romantic moment. I don't know if he sees them before they consummate it or even directly after. I wonder how much longer this day will drag out and subsequent days. This is one of the longest tv wedding days ever, lol. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

The Jarly wedding/reception was so boring. A total disappointment. These two had an entire wedding and reception with no drama, no objections... just the whole town wishing them well and smiling while they danced? Really? Oh, the two day player mobsters blew up. YAWN! Horrible writing. Just an all around fail.

Willow catching the bouquet = GAG.

Lol, Diane wants to dance with Brando.

Where's Ms. Wu's contract? I still want them to get Brad out of prison and explore his Wu roots.

Maxie and Austin = FAIL! I'm not sure what exactly they're going for here, but whatever it is, it ain't working! Honestly I'd rather see her back with Spinelli. And Maxie's outfit is hideous. She's supposed to be the town fashionista?

Chase looked so hot today. Him with that baby = ovary explosion. Woohoo, Chase is trying to get an annulment from Wallow. Chase is glad that they got married though, HUH?

Please register in order to view this content

Bring on ChaLynn!

Aren't there a ton of guards at the Corinthos house? How did no one see Sonny come in? LOL

Me when Wes Ramsey shows up on screen Let's see what ridiculous reason they come up with for why Anna doesn't immediately kill him.

• Members

Me too, it'd be quite easy to say now that Brad was sentenced by the same biased judge who sentenced Shawn (actually I don't remember whether we ever saw Brad's sentencing play out onscreen so there's a chance I might be wrong), prompting his release and then have Ms Wu ask Jason and Carly to leave Brad alone as they owe her a favor.

• Members

Mondays episode confused me. I was fine with the limo explosion fake out, but why did they move so slow with Jason and Carly getting back to the house? I feel like they could've strung out a good episode of Sonny confronting Nina, but that didn't really happen. Then Jason and Carly just barely started kissing while Sonny walks up stairs. If Sonny walks in on them kissing that has so little impact compared to him walking in on them sleeping together. I hope they sync the timeline tomorrow for maximum dramatic effect.

• Members

I don't believe Jarly are at the house.  It seems like a fake out.  

Miss Cynthia Watros understood the assignment!  And this is an understatement.  If I gave 2 sh!ts about the Emmys, she would be my pick hands down.  

Loving what Steve and LW are doing with this material. 

Sonny, looking like the Wolfman, should collapse any minute now as his lungs should be a good dark purple right about now.  He was not properly treated for smoke inhalation and I'm thinking he's going to be discovered at the hospital.  

Mrs. Wu is an OG!  Bring back Brad and give him scenes with his mother, please?  That's my SL and I'm sticking to it!

Jax put Sonny on a plane but didn't even hint at what is going on back home...

Please register in order to view this content