DAYS: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah speaking of Cady's time at OLTL, they first hired Mary Beth Evans as Paige but ATWT quickly put her on contract as Sierra and she never aired on OLTL. Then they hired  Kimberlin Brown on a recurring basis but she left  but  return to YR in June 2005.  They hired Cady on a recurring basis in August 2005 but she said she was only doing it for like 5 months & left in January 2006. Unless they didnt know Paige was gonna remain, why not hire Alexandra Neil then? When Neil took over as Paige in January 2006, the role became contract and Neil Lasted 18 months before Paige left town in July 2007.

Edited by John

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m so glad they had Johnny have a REAL reaction to Ben calling Allie. When was the last time someone mentioned Ben also strangled Will, and now his whole family acts like it never happened.

I fast forwarded all of the Ben and Ciara wedding scenes because I will never accept all of these characters loving Ben.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Johnny/Chanel/Allie/Tripp continue to be the best part of the show. I’m curious to see if they go the route of having Tripp and Johnny not like each other. That would be interesting to see.

And, where did Melinda’s hate boner for E.J come from? Am I forgetting something from the past?

• Members

I imagine to create tension between him and Allie and explain why she'd start turning more and more to Chanel.
With the added benefit that if the spoiler posted earlier is correct

Please register in order to view this content

I can see them spicing up the triangle that way. Not sure I'd be captivated by it but it is pretty classic soap.