DAYS: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Victoria Konefal isn't even trying anymore. I remember when her acting was actually quite good. She has gotten into a rut paired with awful actor Robert Scott Wilson.

The girls protecting a known killer is just ridiculous.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Ben’s smile while driving that car was creepy af. If they are aiming for romantic, they are missing the mark by quite a bit.

Theo is always an afterthought.

I thought DF was a bit shouty but good. There’s zero connection between him and Alison Sweeney, though, even though I think they both gave that scene their all.

• Members

With the Ben and Ciara stuff, I've gotten the sense for a long time now that the show's writers find that whole relationship "creepy af." But the couple has its Stans (never underestimate the number of viewers who will fall for a "he's not bad, just misunderstood!" storyline, even when the "bad boy" is a serial killer). So they're kind of stuck playing both sides. I was just glad that Ciara got to shove him to the ground today; I've been dreading the return of Ciara's memories/love for Ben, so that fake-out was great. 

• Members

True, the Ben/Ciara scenes were pure FF material, but I enjoyed the Sami/EJ and Philip/Lucas/Nicole scenes. I thought they all did a really good job.

It sucks that this storyline is going to be cut short though 

Edited by AbcNbc247