DAYS: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMG, Philip is so damn annoying. Why did they even bring him back just to be annoying and creepy? The writers must want us to hate him. And his hair is god awful. I have zero interest in Philip/Chloe/Brady. I don't want Chloe with either one of these losers. Brady jumping from woman to woman is so old. LOL at Chloe going to bed with a full face of makeup on.

Johnny/Chanel/Allie, however, is an awesome triangle (okay I know it's really a quad... sorry Tripp). This is the first triangle on a soap in forever where I actually really like both possible pairings. I love Allie and Chanel's chemistry and potential but now I'm also really loving Chanel with Johnny. I just love how flirty they are! Allie is so jealous.

Please register in order to view this content

I did like the Ava/Tripp scenes. Good to see Ava out of Rafe's kitchen and with her son.

Ben and Ciara don't have a storyline, yet they seem to be on my screen all the time. What's up with that?

And I hate to say it but I agree with what everyone was saying about Gwen. The actress is fantastic and I was loving Gwen for awhile, but now she just kind of feels directionless. It's weird that we have her around but not Abby (I get that MM had a baby), Jen, JJ...

I love Xander/PT but even I'm not interested in Gwen and Xander being paired. Them dealing with the drug stuff and Snyder was fun but I'm not here for a real pairing with them.