DAYS: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today's episode was such filler.  Boring.  Nice to see Kate interacting with her son for once.  

This Jake/Gabi stuff is so stupid.

Chloe/Brady/Phillip start and stall a lot.  

I have no idea why Nicole would plead her case to Roman.  He obviously would have strong feelings against adultery.  Marlena would have been the better choice.  She is much more aware of Sami's faults and might be a little more forgiving about cheating. 

Ava and Rafe continue to be stupid.  Can't Ava do something evil?  She's so boring and doesn't even interact with her son.  Or anyone she used to.

• Members

Yeah, today's episode was really boring. I was disappointed when I realized Johnny and Chanel weren't on.

The Ava/Rafe drama is so lame. Rafe's pairings never work. Why is he still on the show? He is a sorry excuse for a leading man. And I agree that they've watered down Ava too much. Can she please do something besides cook in Rafe's kitchen? She should be causing trouble. The Ava/Rafe/Nicole triangle is a snooze. I did laugh at Gabi pushing Nicole to go to Rafe's just to create drama.

Glad to finally see Kate. Philip needs a haircut BADLY. How are they letting him go on camera like that?

I totally zoned out during today's episode. It took me 30 minutes to realize that Chloe and Brady were on. And Roman. Oh look, Nicole is crying again. This episode was SO boring. Lol. It desperately needed someone fun to spice it up. Paulina, Big Mama, Chanel... anyone.

• Members

I agree with this. Now that Peacock is available on Fire Stick's, I've been catching up since I prefer to watch on my TV and June was such a strong month not having to see Ben or Ciara. I accept that they're popular, but they really are such a dull couple and dull characters for me personally. I don't even care about his past, I just find them boring in general. 

I'm so late so I won't go into detail, but I've been loving the show once they wrapped up Charlie's death story. I'm not almost to the Olympic break and I love that the Carver/Price families are real movers and shakers and not just a once a week thing like you'd get on Days or in the background like on GH. The show has integrated them well. nuEJ doesn't bother me too much, but doesn't make much of an impact. I'm very curious to see where he will be in six months time. 

Now I just need to get through August and I should be caught up in time for Beyond Salem! I'm glad the spin-off is happening at a time when the show is actually good. Makes it more exciting.

• Members

I like Raven Bowens/NuChanel and Carson Boatman is adorable as Johnny. I love seeing Johnny with Tony and Anna today. And Dan has made me interested in EJ. Miracles happen. Kudos to casting.

Agreed that Chanel and Tripp have some chemistry. But she also has it with Johnny and Allie.

Calista Lockhart?

Really Ron

LOL I can't

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Today’s episode was enjoyable. I’m really liking the direction they’ve taken Johnny and EJ’s relationship. At first I had hoped he’d be a troublemaker, and he could still be down the road, but I like how doesn’t want to be a chip off the old block like his father. DF has also won me as EJ and it’s the scenes that he has with Johnny that have really helped solidify that.