DAYS: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched last week's episodes all in one sitting and it was so quick because I FFed through all their scenes. I wish they'd just leave because then I wouldn't fast forward anything on the show. 

And I fast forwarded this wedding of course but I think a small one was appropriate. They just had a huge wedding a year ago. No need to do another big one for them. 

For real. Ben/Ciara/Claire is bland, bland, bland. This quad is so much better. Tripp is the weak link here - he's not bad, he just doesn't have as much of a personality as the others. Chanel is a ton of fun and Johnny is super thirsty which is entertaining. I've always liked Allie and the actress who plays her. Tripp is... nice. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

This could play out for a long time, like Spencer/Trina/Cam/Joss on GH. Both quads have so much potential and so much story possibilities based on the characters themselves, rather than something outlandish. There's nothing more you can do with Ben and Ciara, except for finally giving them Baby Bo 

And on the plus side, even the weakest person in each quad (Tripp/Joss) is watchable and a good actor. 

I think VK's return is still only temporary. Hopefully, Ben will go with her.

• Members

I mean, in reality, they'd all probably be hooking up with each other ... lol. You know Ron would love to have all four in bed together! (And yes, that's icky because Johnny and Allie are twins, but Ron will Ron)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I agree. I like Lucas Adams and Tripp is a good guy, and we always need one of those on the show. He's not the most exciting character in the quad but I don't mind him at all. I wouldn't mind if he had a bit more of an edge. I don't need him holding a knife to Kayla's throat again but have him do something besides be a doting boyfriend/uncle who's working hard to become a doctor. Good guy but not super interesting at the moment. 

I wouldn't mind all four of them ending up in bed together if not for the "twincest" factor, not that it would ever happen anyway lol. 

• Members

And the trick had the nerve to laugh about it on top of it. It felt like such a dig to poor neutered Theo.

It made me sick. I am all for Cin leaving town living crappily ever after never to be seen or heard from again. But realistically, now that Ben has everything he wants, how long before he loses interest in Ciara and falls for someone else?