DAYS: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am on board for thinking RSW and VK have chemistry. Do I think they should have paired Ciara with a serial killer? No. But if they were going to do that they should have gone old school slow burn romance and kept them apart for years. After the initial cabin story (which if I blocked out him being a serial killer I did enjoy) they moved into this extremely lame sub plot where Ben moves in with Ciara, Tripp and Claire that did not work at all and then it was psycho after psycho. Keeping them apart because Ben is insecure and Ciara was uncomfortable with loving a serial killer at least would have built them time to adjust versus being thrown in. 

• Members

I wish Kate and the DiMeras had Theo’s back on this. Has Theo met NuEJ? 

Tripp and NuChanel have decent chemistry actually, more than Tripp/Allie or Allie/Chanel IMO. Raven Bowens feels like a more solid actress but doesn’t have Precious Way’s charisma.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Why is Lani so mad at Paulina?  Did I miss something?  That's an honest question.  Lani is boring so I may have tuned out on something.  But isn't all Paulina guilty of is lying about the Pricetown plans that she cancelled?  Lani forgave Kristen for murders, attempted murders, kidnappings, etc and was her bff but Paulina's actions are too much for her?  It honestly seems like Paulina is just trying to be helpful even if it is throwing money around.

Well, at least it looks like the Cin stuff in concluding.  They weren't that annoying today.

• Members

True, this does seem out of character of Lani after everything she did for Kristen.

What would be smart is to have Eli forgive Paulina, but not Lani which could provide some good conflict for them 

I noticed that too.

Honestly, this storyline has the potential to be really good. I hope they play every beat of it.

• Members

Thanks. I actually thought I might have missed something.  Lani has forgiven people for way more crap than this seemingly minor Paulina thing.  Obviously they are setting this up for Lani to actually be Paulina's daughter making Abe not her father.  At least that's what it looks like to me.   Did they do a DNA for Abe/Lani?  Not like that matters on Days....but still. 

• Members

Fair.  They are annoying, but I felt they were less smug than usual so that's a win.   The memory thing was anti-climatic.  Ciara should have left and Ben could have cried his single tear and give up on life and then she runs back in and says she remembers everything...and END, but it's Ron.  The Chinese food thing is obnoxious, but I have been know to eat Chinese food for breakfast on occasion so I felt that.  It just looks like this arc is ending soon, so I am grateful.