• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

5/10

Awwww at Ned and Brooklyn and the guitar. It made me think of old school Ned/Brooklyn which was a nice touch of continuity. 

Ugh. Did Peter just off this woman to put an imposter in her place. So really for him to leave. Along with that 'evil genius' voice. He is clearly trolling.

Continuing to swoon at Britt/Jason.

• Members

Cyrus went from potentially being interesting, especially tied to Laura, but lord he's so pathetic. What a waste. Just dump his ass. Sidenote, I'm also tired of Martin's Colonel Sanders schtick. Sorry MEK, but it's becoming grating (IMHO).

And Peter will never leave us. LMAO. I fear we will never be rid of that cockroach.

I'm very much struggling to stay caught up.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

5-11

Now...WHAT was THAT?

If I thought they would do something with race relations...and I thought the scene with Cameron with a gun on Jordan was kinda triggering given what has been going on in the world...I wouldn't have minded it. And I admit to liking that they followed up on Jordan's feelings about that scene...but THIS was just clumsy writing. And they said those lines with a straight face.

However, the scene with Cameron and Trina came across better. 

The idea was there. And there's potential in exploring race relations...soaps used to be good at touching on contemporary themes. But...this was a no. UNLESS they do something with it.

5-12

And as warned by @Faulkner The Dante shave. I will miss Caveman Dante BUT so happy you did not say how the reveal came down. THANK YOU.

Please register in order to view this content

Worth the wait...and a rewind.  

• Members

I don't think it necessarily says anything other than the tone of those shows is different.
Days and GH have been "adventure/crime" based for decades. B&B and Y&R never featured much of that kind of story and I for one am glad they kept a distinctive voice.
Now, GH is TOO enamored of that plot device (the umbrella villain of the year story as I like to call it) while Y&R could use a strong antagonist instead of letting Victor Newman eat up everything and win every time but that's another story.

• Members

Y&R has never in my years of viewing been this bereft of villains. Sometimes they’ve gone too far actually, like in the early 2010s, when it was just psychos crawling out of the woodwork. Usually they have someone mixing it up, whether it’s Sheila, early Phyllis, early Michael Baldwin, Mary Jo Mason, Matt Clark, Veronica, Tricia, Isabella, early Kevin, David Chow, the list goes on…

(Not to take over the GH thread, but you know what I mean… not asking for an avalanche of villainy. Just one or two would do.)

Edited by Faulkner