• Members

I guess that's fair?  But I don't even see any potential conflict. Where do you think it's going?  It's 2 B/C characters.  Maybe it will be amazing and I will eat my words, but I don't have high hopes.  Most likely, as @AbcNbc247 said, she will lose the baby.  

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe Cyrus will cause Sasha to miscarry thus making her or Brando a suspect in the obvious murder mystery coming up lol

I’m sure it’d be to much to ask that if Sasha and her unborn child were to die, it would cause Brando to go down a darker route. That’d be too complex for this writing team to handle. 

Edited by MichaelGL

• Members

Just got caught up on the past week. Sasha and Brando are having a baby. Does anyone care? Like someone else mentioned, these are two B/C characters. The show isn't invested in either of them and they're not even a couple. It would at least be more interesting if Sasha was pregnant with Michael's baby since that would cause drama with him and Willow (not that I need more of those two). But Brando? Zzz. I doubt the baby will make it to term. I did laugh at the scene of Lucy trying to guess who the father is. Jax and Finn? LOL

I'm not one to gush about any of Jason's pairing, but I'll admit I'm enjoying him and Britt. I actually look forward to their scenes. Britt's return in general has been good for the show.

• Members

Okay, where have Gregory and Jackie been while all of this stuff is happening to Chase?

Still loving Jason/Britt. I also like the fact that the show remembered the whole thing about Faison passing on Huntington's Disease to his kids. KT has been playing that vulnerability really well.

Edited by AbcNbc247

It was a great touch having Robert and Anna go tell Monica about Sean. But then we don't see Monica at all. Should've know something was up. When Ned told Robert to go to Monica's study.

Please register in order to view this content

Don't overthink it. This is GH after all.

• Members

I thought I was the only who call Kim Delaney Diane Russell sometimes.

Please register in order to view this content

I think it's budget and or their schedules because Gregory Harrison is still doing plenty of outside gigs on 911 and a Hallmark movie with Lacey Chabert. 

• Members

Talking about RoHo... I had assumed when he leaked that he'd be back, that it would be soon enough and that's why he felt OK saying it.
Now that time has passed and no sign of him it makes the fact he immediately spoiled the story by mentioning he'd be back even more galling. Way to screw the show over and diminish the impact of your character's death.
I mean I didn't like the character but Gee! That's not being a team player at all here.
Wonder if anyone behind-the-scenes was as pissed as I would be about this indiscretion.

I definitely would encourage soaps to be more flexible about letting performer juggle other projects. The number of performers we have lost over the years that would have stayed on further for the stable pay check but wanted to be able to do other things and couldn't if they were under contract...

I think letting them do other things may make the scheduler's job harder but I think it is a win-win for the show and the performer.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

Sasha ripping into Cyrus today was great.

"I hear Carly handed Cyrus his ass  at the meeting"      Great  line from Ava.

Prince Nik better hope Shawn doesn't hold a grudge.

Nice to see TJ with Shawn.

MB is starting to yell again.  His "Mike" hasn't been as grating as Sonny. 

I'm bored with "Nixon Falls" (Wink Wink Nod Nod #firefrank we get it, you are so clever.  No one that appeared on Loving could have been brought on for the Corinth shopkeeper Barb?   You're slacking #firefrank--I guess none of them caught you "casting"  one of the Ford boys in your office...........)