• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, that was stupid lol it was a surprise though and I do like when soaps do that

But overall I thought today's episode was really good, and I'm definitely hear for Britt/Jason

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Amen! It might be crap but at least stuff happens.

Cameron.....karma is a b. I really didn't see this coming. Had Cameron been black that stand off with police would have ended differently.

As for Jason, how many times is he going to need surgery and be in a hospital bed in one lifetime??? There's a constant trend of him sustaining an injury and being comforted by a woman, (Liz, Carly, Sam, etc...). I'm feeling him with Brit though.

What are our thoughts on Stephen A Smith? I think he's doing pretty decent for a celebrity cameo.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

That POS character can go!  Frank does not mind ruining characters for Stanco.  But that's fine.  I didn't care for Cam anyhow, especially after he abandoned Trina in the warehouse with bullets flying.  A serial killer inspired this bravado?  

• Members

My biggest pet peeve is when people talk through their teeth.   Stop the madness William Lipton.  Too much time working with Howarth.

In the last week, Elizabeth has gotten her brains and backbone back.  Her fierce Mama Bear today reminded me of pre-Frankles Elizabeth.  Keep the hack-tor away from her when he returns....

Scott Baldwin was one foot out the door a while ago. How great is it to see him with not only a potential romance, but also filling the role of absentee father Jeff Webber?  As much as I hate the ret-con fatherhood of Frankles, the silver lining was connecting Lee Baldwin's son to Steve Hardy's granddaughter. Scott and Liesl....  I'll back that horse.

"That Schwein"....  Obrecht telling Jordan they were on the same side....   for once... Classic.

Laura Wright played the beats at the meeting of the Five Families with a fierceness--- After everyone left the room and she had the chance to exhale (especially after donating blood) was the best way to segway to Dante coming in to question her.  She OWNED Cyrus in that meeting while he threw tantrums like a two year old.  (I was waiting for someone to offer him his binky).  Johnny Wactor's Brando smirking had me laughing.

Cyrus killing his minion and telling Brando they needed a cleanup like a Supermarket PA... "Cleanup in Aisle six" was just so corny.

Wallow is like watching paint dry.   Nothing about her character warrants her still being on the show.  She should have been gone when Shiloh left.

All in on Britt and Jason.  Unlike vacant KeMo, Kelly Thiebaud seems all in.   Since she just performed emergency surgery on him, wouldn't doctor/patient confidentiality allow him to speak up about anything?    Just sayin.....

Was that a "Hummin' bird cake" Martin brought to Nik's castle?

Off-screen Valerie has decided to go from just becoming a detective to now testifying on a case and is now trying to become a CSI? Just so they could bring Dante back to the PCPD?  There can't  be three detectives in Port Chuck at the same time?

Nice to see Mac.