• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, I watched today’s episode. Not appalling, not amazing, but for those yet to see it… Jordan and Portia had an (episode-long) exchange that touched on Cameron’s fate in the stand off, and expanded to other themes. All I kept thinking was ‘yeah, I can see this going down badly with some of the viewers’ for a variety of reasons.

It spills into another conversation as well. 

• Members

I'm not looking.

Please register in order to view this content

That episode was VERY well done. I felt like while it was one story (the breakout) there was so much storyline converging going on: Liz finding out Peter killed Franco and Chase poisoning, Laura/Cyrus, Cameron and his issues, hinting at Spencer, Trina and the pasta sauce potentially leading to finding Sonny. There was a lot.

And I am so here for Britt/Jason. The way she slipped up thinking the henchman worked for Carly and Jason, but she still kick his butt. Jason realizing she was in troubling. Jason saving her. *swoons* 

Cameron shot Jason? Ugh. I just want to slap him. 

Into 5/4 and I guess I got the last laugh with Jordan arresting him. And now he's in bigger trouble. Wait until Liz finds out.

Surprised that they showed Cyrus kill his henchman. One...henchman was cute. lol. Two...good. We do need to be reminded that Cyrus is suppose to be dangerous. 

And I liked the cameos of Spinelli and Brick. 

• Members

I agree. I love the fact that they are on the run. Is that not how some of the best romantic stories start?

Please register in order to view this content

And I am curious to see if they will stay on the run until the end of the month. Or...summer story? Could they wind up in Nixon Falls, too? 

It gives me hope for what they have planned for Sam and Dante. Because the spoilers about them has been going on for months in mags but I have not seen that storyline start yet at all. 

• Members

Didn't the barn where Jason & Britt are hiding used to have a trap door to a cellar beneath it?  If I am remembering correctly, why the hell wouldn't they be down there hiding?  I am also enjoying this pairing.

• Members

Well that first week of May was a good week. It did lose some momentum between shifting from Jason and Britt going on the run to Cameron if he did/didn't shoot Jason, but I was just planning on an episode or two yesterday, not the whole week. Good job.

Carly and the Mob....Oooooo...I admit that LW did good, but it didn't compare to me like it did a few weeks ago when she was in the black and did the boss bitca walk through the hospital. I did love she got to Cyrus though. And it was good to see that they are starting to write him a little more menacing.

Ugh. So over Peter. But liking Maxie/Brook Lynn together.

Hehe at Michael/Willow/Chase. So typical.