• Members

I’ve said it before in other ways, but adding to the silver linings that @slick jones mentioned above, yes it’s an umbrella story that has dragged out for way too long now, but the usage of the vets in the Peter/Cyrus saga (Laura, Scotty, Anna, even Bobbie to an extent) has been exceptional. This is the GH I know and remember.

It was funny seeing Cam go through exactly what Jason had, and then finally overhearing the truth about Peter as he was coming back in. I had been asking myself for weeks what the point was of Ghost Zander appearing to Cam, and I now believe it was some element of foreshadowing for this part of the story.

I’m now curious about where this will go - I have it in my head that Cam will somehow stumble upon Jason and Britt, but rather than go off on Jason, now that he knows the truth, he will ask Jason to let him help take care of Peter (I hope Jason has the wisdom to tell Cam to back away if that happens).

And yes, more Scotty and Liesl! I honestly have not been this excited about GH as a whole for a very long time now - please continue the great momentum!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the use of the vets too, and I admire the ambition of doing traditional soap storytelling with 2021’s financial and logistical limitations when the other three soaps have pretty much abandoned it. The sh!tty characterizations (both in writing and acting) of Peter and Cyrus really undermine the show for me. Completely takes me out of the story. 

• Members

The meeting of the Five Families wasn't as cringeworthy as I thought it was going to be. And Carly/LW was great in those scenes. Scenes like that are when Carly is at her best.

Cyrus is just annoying lol definitely the whiniest GH villain I've ever seen.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Carly as a character and LW as an actress are more interesting away from MB/Sonny and SB/Jason.

Even if the genesis of it is her ties to both of them, that story is about HER and that's why it works.

She has also played the character for fifteen years - more than the three previous actresses combined. Like it or not, she is Carly.

Edited by FrenchBug82