Just now, ChitHappens said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!  One ridiculous looking cougar is enough!  

It's like they don't even try anymore with LK and holding onto her just in case.  

There we agree. Kate and Jake is rodonk.

7 minutes ago, Chris B said:

My thing is, I don’t mind her with Abe and I don’t begrudge Abe a love interest, but every Black woman shouldn’t be with him. Valerie for example could’ve been tested with Steve or Rafe and Sheila never should’ve even been considered romantically for Abe. That was ridiculous. I wouldn’t mind Jackee going against Lauren Koslow for Abe though. 

I don’t like the dating segregation either, but Jackée and James Reynolds just work in my imagination. And I LOVE the idea of her and LK as adversaries. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if they could reunite her on screen with her AW co-star Petronia Paley who played Quinn somehow.

All their male co-star on AW went on to make it big in Hollywood- Morgan Freeman, Joe Morton, James Pickens, and the late Howard Rollins.

Well, I thought I was out, but they’re pulling me back in. Where Jackee goes I will follow.

I still live in hope that more of her time on AW will magically become available to view.

8 minutes ago, katie_9918 said:

Well, I thought I was out, but they’re pulling me back in. Where Jackee goes I will follow.

I still live in hope that more of her time on AW will magically become available to view.

A lot of it was on munecojim’s channel. Which was recently terminated.  I love the chemistry. She had with Linda Dano and Stephen Schnetzer. 

Edited by victoria foxton
3 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

This is good news.

What's even better is that its been like a year since those tweets that she and Ron posted, so Ron has had plenty of time to write a good, compelling storyline, I hope lol

This is Ron Carlivati. I like the enthusiasm, but he couldn't make a compelling BM....

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

My thing is, I don’t mind her with Abe and I don’t begrudge Abe a love interest, but every Black woman shouldn’t be with him. Valerie for example could’ve been tested with Steve or Rafe and Sheila never should’ve even been considered romantically for Abe. That was ridiculous. I wouldn’t mind Jackee going against Lauren Koslow for Abe though. 

Valerie was such a missed opportunity. I thought Vanessa Williams really shined with the little that gave her, and she could have done much, much more with her. I was very disappointed when they let her go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 4:02 PM, Khan said:

Brandon Barash's reaction to the news is especially interesting, lol.

lol right?

2 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Lawd!

SMH. Really SOD?