• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's my guess too. I can't see them introducing a whole new family but I'd be open to it to add more diversity. She seems to imply they're hiring away which is interesting.

I like Sheila and T-Boz, but Ron kind of overdoes a 'good thing'.

I'm excited to have her on DAYS. I love Jackee. I can't wait for the idiot stans to Tweet her some nonsense. She will not play nice, LMAO. 

Yeah. I have no doubt Ron stans Jackee. LOL. He knows she was on Another World. I always give Ron credit for appreciating Queens of Television and Soap Opera. lol 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

And to be fair, Ron and Jackee were tweeting each other way back in January before 2020 went to [!@#$%^&*]. Jackee flat out said she'd love to play on DAYS and Ron said he'd have his people call her people; it was all done in a somewhat joking manner but clearly there was more to it or it lead to something

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Christ. I knew they were going to get ahead eventually, but if they're already shooting March they'll be back to eight months ahead in no time. I guess it's sensible from a potential shut down perspective, but ugh.

Also, I think she's about 20 years too old to be playing Wendy

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lol I can’t help but think of what she said not too long ago on Twitter about Earths Kitt slapping her because the same guy was two timing them but they didn’t know that.

Please register in order to view this content

real life soap there! 

I’m glad she still has love for daytime even if it’s been over 30 years for her since she was on AW