4 hours ago, Khan said:

So, her parents named her that ON PURPOSE?

I don't know.  It might be a stage name?  Haven't seen any bio of her personal life yet.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow she got her own promo and looks like an actual CHARACTER on one of these garbage shows. I'm shook.

On 2/3/2021 at 9:46 AM, Khan said:

LOL!!

But seriously.  Some of the names we (African-Americans) plop down on our offspring go past self-parody.

One only needs to watch Paternity Court on a regular basis to understand all the creative names in fashion these days...But getting back to Jackee. She's a big girl now, much bigger than I recall. And it looks like she's going to play her standard character....which will be fun until Ron ruins it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Tell a friend

Love Soap Opera Network Community? Tell a friend!
    • @Chris B Janet is top-tier supporting HW-- witty, a great gossip and holds her own. However, she is not an Alpha like Gina. And that's fine -- the Melbourne cast worked so well because it was this perfect complementary mix of women who act and react in unique standout ways. Janet works within that mix, but she's not the force of nature driving the show (Gina), nor the bimbo's answer to Blofeld (Lydia).   God, I am really going to miss Lydia! so entertaining.
    • ATL: I thought exact same thing and came here to post the same, regarding Drew vs. LaToya as being shades of Kenya vs. Porsha Season 5:  The two newbies having beef with one another while the veterans watch. This one falls flat though because they *both* look thirsty for the spotlight.  I am okay with Drew overall, but she certainly isn't a breakout star as Kenya & Porsha became. I could see her lasting another season and then fade way into oblivion a la Eva.    It's clear the producers are looking for the next "IT" girl and neither Drew nor LaToya fit the bill. Just my opinion. Please register in order to view this content Keep your vets around (or bring 1-2 back) until you strike gold again...    Was it just my imagination or was Marc's face blurred in the latest snippet of him?    Beverly Hills: I echo what others say... we need to see a comeuppance of at least one of the coven members and Erottingcunt (ooh, did I go too far?) is ripe for the picking.  I'm glad to see Dorit going against the grain again and calling out Erika & Tom's nefarious shenanigans.    Elsewhere, I love seeing Sutton upgraded, and I predict she *won't* have a bad season; it's good to hear they upgraded her because she's so much in the thick of things.... love seeing Garcelle back... love seeing Kathy Hilton's presence; another sister casting a shadow over perpetually second-placed Kyle.... interesting how we didn't see too much of Rinna. Hmm, damage control?   
    • That would actually be a smart thing to do.   They could say that David faked his death because he had gotten into trouble or something. It would be nice for David to finally meet his son. They could even bring back Scotty and have him finally meet his brother.   I haven't seen any of Gregg Marx's work, but I'm sure he still has a lot of appeal
    • Y&R is dusting off old Phyllis/Abby antics for this Phyllis/Sally feud. With Sally’s threat to hit Phyllis “where she least expects it,” it appears they’ll pivot from Sally pursuing Jack to Sally going after Nick. Nick doesn’t have a story beyond Faith, and Sally/Jack has been poorly received (due to their own poor execution, of course—you can’t play a May/December romance like that these days without playing the necessary beats, or people will be grossed out). Clearly, folks are getting vaccinated (?) or guidelines have been loosened, as we’ve now seen Billy/Lily and Devon/Amanda lock lips.
  • Recent Status Updates

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy