Y&R December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why I quit.  The Adam and the Rest of Them.  It's a Bell thing even though he's not writing.  Adam on Y&R and Thomas on B&B.  My whole family has quit.  Read the recaps and saw Adam is on every day.  People seem to love him but like Quinn on B&B and Wy-not and Liam and Steffy on B&B, they've all just eaten the show.  And something else - over the last 20 years we got tired of Eric Braeden on Y&R.  It's old and ancient.  Victor loves Adam and wants Adam to come home.  Adam loves Victor.  Victor now hates Adam.  Adam now hates Victor.  Victor wants Adam to go back to Vegas.  Victor loves Adam.  Adam loves Victor.  Victor tells Adam it's best to go back to Vegas.  Adam is in an institution for 2 days.  I read the recaps and it's a complete disaster.  We don't care about Victor or Adam anymore.  Or where they are.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Finally sitting down for the wedding (12/2)...

...can we keep THIS Chance plllllease?

And watching Devon be the online ordained minister is giving me shades of Carter on B&B and how for so long (too long tbh) that was all he was used for. 

And just because...NNNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAA!!!!

Loving those choices; liking the idea.

• Members

Wow they moderate the heck out of SC boards. The original message was "Didn't care for MAGA-Chance. Justin looks more age-appropriate and bears more resemblance to John Driscoll." with few of the replies calling out Donny Boaz's right-wingedness.

Please register in order to view this content

Apparently MAGA-Chance is an inappropriate nickname and I was comparing actors. Ummm the topic was "Thoughts: Justin Gaston continuing in the role of Chance...", WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO???

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92

• Members

@ChickenNuggetz92This is why most of us call SON our "soap home".  Through it all, we can basically say what's on our minds without repercussions---- unless it is totally out of line.  I find SoapCentral to be clicky and unwilling to accept new information. I'm just glad that you and "tHE VAULT" landed here. Your efforts are very appreciated.

• Members

Yeah, for the brief time that I was on the site, for me, the SC message boards were always a poor substitute for the old Soap City message board, which unfortunately lost its sense of fun and lost its lustre for me personally when it got folded into a Sony entertainment entity about 15+ years ago.

At least on SON, even when we debate, argue and flat-out drag each other (minus the trolls that sometimes venture on here) on this board, most of the time our discussions are a lot more high-minded than anything you'd find on that board.