Y&R December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sharon’s dress was inappropriate? I actually think it’s typical soap writing and wardrobe. The cancer is gone, so it’s back to whatever we saw before, including dresses that show off the good stuff.

Abby’s hair was tousled, but I think it looked good. I liked seeing her in casual mode.

Where was Noah? Not even a mention?

• Members

Still puzzled as to why Sharon and Rey got married apart from the fact that a wedding may cause a slight bump in the ratings.

It's not like we haven't had a recent wedding.

Story wise it's dead end and in Sharon's case this is her 6th (?) marriage.

Really shouldn't be surprised as virtually every story from Griffith is a non starter.

• Members

Pretty much. This wedding also reminded me of how big of an ordeal the show made Kyle & Lola’s wedding last year when in reality it wasn’t all that and the “shocking secrets” turned out to be a joke and not shocking at all. 

I can’t imagine what’s next for Sharon & Rey. I really hope they don’t try to throw some umpteenth pregnancy plot towards Sharon’s way.

• Members

I was sure they wouldn’t marry Rey and Sharon. He is such a forgettable character and they don’t have chemistry. I can’t imagine they have much of a fan base either. This would’ve been the perfect time to have an accident put him in danger to end the wedding or have Adam or Nick interrupt it. Maybe he could’ve had a secret. Basically give us SOMETHING, but as always everything went according to plan and drama was averted again.