Days: October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kate was the best thing. Out of the blackout/prison break. Which was pretty meh. Kate's badassery was on full display. I also liked the look on Allie and Nicole's faces. When she told them about shooting Clyde. Kate and Nicole having Martini's. Was also a nice scene. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

The blue streak originally started as a tribute to David Bowie. And later LK has said the blue streak represents when Kate is being a bit wild. This SON article has her quotes on it: https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/09/center-stage-lauren-koslow-reveals-intense-days-story-ahead-brings-kates-blue-steak-back-also-forces-character-bring-big-guns

• Members

I've been saying it for years, Kate is the last fabulous diva in daytime on contract. She is literally the only one! Lauren can sell whatever they give her. I think this episode was particularly good for her because it sort of had an arc and would be appropriate for a Best Supporting Actress Emmy reel. 

I like that she just went right ahead and didn't hesitate to shoot him. She's a better shot than most of the Salem PD, that's for sure. 

This is definitely Kate at her best. Using her manipulative charms for good. 

• Members

I actually have no use for Kate as I think she is played out, but I love Lauren Koslow.  She looks so good and I totally still buy her as a seductress.  I obviously think DH and MBE are better leads, but LK/Kate is by the sexiest of the bunch and such a diva.  I hope the show still isn't trying to randomly pair her with Abe and I do like her in all family scenes.   I am also probably the only Jarlena stan that thought her and John were hot together lol.

• Members

Once I saw the promo for this...I wasn't waiting for you to comment.

You did not disappoint.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm behind, but something to look forward to.

THIS.

But Kate (and Lauren Koslow) have always rocked.

• Members

Cady McClain was good today. It seemed like she was delivering her lines in the same way that Missy Reeves would. I wonder how long she's going to stick around, especially now that she's on contract.

And though I will never not love the Lani/Kristen friendship, why is the show making it seem like Lani was the only friend that Kristen ever had when Kristen had great relationships with Billie and Jennifer back in the day?

• Members

I haven't watched today. I don't even know if I have any comments on the week so far, LOL. I kinda watched most of them in a blur yesterday.

I noticed she delivered the lines and acted like Missy in her first appearance. Good to know it continues. Cady is a pro. She knows Jennifer matters and what Missy brought to it.  

Right? Kristen had friends. Billie and Jennifer. Which Tomsell played on when Kristen returned. Jennifer has even been sympathetic about Kristen and what she's gone through recently. 

I swear sometimes the day to day writing is all over the place with things.

Edited by KMan101