Days: October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm loving Gwen...and wondering if she has some sort of connection to the Horton/Deveraux family.

Kate and Stefan....Kate deserves some fun for a change.

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe?

I'm really liking the new Trask. She's a complex character in a lot of ways. It'd be great to see them keep an Asian actress around as the show needs more diversity...big time.

• Members

Even though I really like Gwen (she has brought so much life to the show), I am now VERY afraid that she's obviously some kind of Deveraux, and, even worse, maybe a long lost kid of Jack's.  This is not the story that J&J need, and it feels like we JUST went through this with Steve/Kayla/Tripp.

• Members

In all honesty, I sort of liked the fact that we finally had a character that wasn't related to everyone on the canvas as DAYS can get very incestous at times, but it does feel fairly obvious that she's going to turn out related to either Jack or Jennifer somehow.

• Members

There's been so many theories about Gwen.

So far I've heard: she's Jack daughter

she's Jennifer's daughter

she's Andre's daughter, out for revenge

she's the granddaughter of Abby's English nanny, out for revenge.

Regardless, I think she's been a great addition to the show too. The show needed a new character that wasn't just there for the plot.

Switching gears, I'm curious as to who Philip's partner is. Some people were suggesting that it was Sarah, finally getting back at Xander for the baby switch but Sarah doesn't strike me as the type to launder money.

And I wish Hope that had been given a decent exit storyline. The writing could have been better for Hope in the last few years, but I'm still going to miss her.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Please forgive me in advance because I no longer watch daily and I mostly follow the story here and on blogs

How did they write out the Hernandez family?  I've completely missed how/why they left Salem and if the writers at the time left open the possibility of their return. 

• Members

At the risk of expressing an opinion about a fictional town, has anyone discussed the need to defund the Salem PD?  They can't solve a crime, international criminals live in their midst, and now a former detective (who was once an FBI agent) can't even protect his younger sister from crime.

That town should put more funding into the Horton Center, (in order to educate the citizens about surprise pregnancies) and University Hospital (for their groundbreaking work on removing computer chips from brains), and less on their law enforcement officers. 

Also, after years of no contact with anyone from their former lives, Eric and Rafe left town at the drop of a hat once someone from their past showed up?

Edited by j swift