Days: October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hope lying on the floor looking at Ciara's picture.  Shawn and Hope found evidence that "proves" Ciara is dead and Hope accepted it and was mourning.  I guess she'll leave town off screen. I was half expecting her final scene to be at the HTS talking to Eli or something.  

• Members

Yeah, I was fine with it too. At least they weren't just ... gone. LOL. But in Rafe's case I wouldn't have cared if he did just vanish. And they did bring back A Martinez to write out Galen and Camila. It was rushed but not the worst ever, lol.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I didn't mind the Rafe and Gabi part (though it made the whole Jake introduction pointless), but I thought it was quick and silly how Eric had one conversation with a woman from his Africa life and BOOM it's time to go back to Africa and Nicole is all gung-ho for it. C'mon... 

• Members

Finally, they're running a DNA test on Baby Henry. I knew they were going to do that soon. It may have been a few weeks in real time, but in Salem time it was only one day since Allie first reported the rape.

I wonder if Philip is actually going to fall in love with Sarah. They seemed to have some good chemistry in their scenes today

• Members

Not that I thought it was bad, but today's episode seemed a little off.

Jack and new Jen were only in it for like 30 seconds and the blackout seemed to come on so quickly. There was no buildup with Clyde and Orpheus whatsoever. And why would John be so alright with Marlena going out by herself during a blackout? I know Ron and everybody were under the gun with scheduling and everything but I think that they could have done more. Plus, we didn't need to rehash the three escaped prisoners again. If there had to be a blackout, it should have been more like the one JER wrote in 1994. Not an escaped prisoner in sight lol

Luckily, when it comes to post shutdown filming, the show looks more like GH then B&B. But how were Chad and Abigail able to actually kiss?

• Members

Today was random, definitely.  But I liked it, except for Marlena/Ben.  There was an effective foreboding mood and I liked how DiMansion was filmed.  I'm so into Jake/Gwen/Chad/Abby, I really hope it doesn't get old too fast.  I was hoping for more Cady--weird how they paid her & Matt for only one act of the episode . . . I wonder if stuff got cut?