Days: October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It’s been happening off and on now for like the last 4 years. He literally keeps failing at killing her and John and just pops back up to fail again each year.

I feel like the blackout is ruining some of the momentum the show had been building up. I’m tired of Clyde and Orpheus.

Still crazy to think we’re not getting an official goodbye for the character of Hope after all these years.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I agree that I'd be happy never seeing Clyde or Orpheus again (although Rolf is still a lot of fun IMO). And the blackout is putting some of the show's most interesting storylines on pause for a couple of weeks. 

But given all the behind-the-scenes chaos and the challenge of suturing together pre-lockdown material shot in March with more recent material shot six months later, I'm willing to cut them a lot of slack. Especially when they're still writing lots of fun material like those Gwen/Rolf scenes today.

• Members

I wish they'd do more with Orpheus. I've never given a damn about Clyde even though I like James Reade. It is a bit tired but that's ReRon. Pop up villains.

I want something a bit more substantial but like others I'm willing to cut them some slack with the blackout stuff. 

Meanwhile, Emily O'Brien is just fabulous. Gwen is so entertaining. I've been catching up on the show and her scenes with Jack and Jennifer where he gives her the 'she's crazy' side eye is everything. She's SO his daughter. LOL

I like random crazy angry emotional John. It will probably get tiresome but I love how unpredictable he is. Punch Tripp's ass again! lol 

I like Eli and Lani have conflict but it's so stupid it's over Kristen. And REAL Kristen would have ripped Trask a new one and boasted about killing Haley so she wouldn't have to deal with a mother like Trask. Sigh. They really need to find a better middle ground with Kristen. I'm not looking forward to Ava as the next weepy Kristen. 

Charlie's distractingly cute. I'll be a broken record but damnit I wish Keegan was still around and playing Claire. They're FINALLY investing in Claire and it's a recast.

Lindsay Arnold who plays Allie is fantastic. Such a good find. And I really like this gives Nicole something different to do. It's also always nice having Lucas and Nicole in scenes together. I liked Lucas's emotional reaction to Allie's rape. Bryan is good and so underrated. But I can kinda see why sometimes people may not like him. lol. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I think the blackout is getting a little better. That first episode was a little messy but now it seems the writers are finally starting to get the hang of what they intend to do. 

I just have a couple of questions...

Why does nobody in Salem lock their doors?

And what's with the underground sex dungeon lighting at the Salem PD?

• Members

It was the same thing when Ciara and Ben's wedding blew up - the place should've been crawling with police / firefighters / medics etc - and that was before the pandemic. At least the covid cutdowns on extras and such won't be noticeable on DAYS I guess.