Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brady and Sarah is so wrong it's probably right. They're like the male and female version of each other. I can't with Brady not able to get it up for Sarah. LMAO.

Marlena/John/Claire/Gwen are literally the saving grace this week so far. Gwen is hilarious.

I'm glad we're getting back to the Allie drama. I think she's sticking around but maybe not? I have no idea. She needs to. It makes sense to give her kid to Wilson and ship them off and keep her around. 

Ya'll have said everything about Lucas and Bryan already. I'm so happy to have him back. I've always loved him and Lucas and get pissed everytime they dump him. Ron does seem to want him around and others but it seems like he can't keep them long-term. It's weird.

And I'm not saying Billy Flynn should lose his job because Kate Mansi doesn't want to be on contract but I really don't see a need for Chad with Stefan/Jake around, personally. I guess it's conflict for Gabi and Stefan/Jake but I'd rather see Tony pop in more often. Not sure who at the show has something against Thaao still but Tony and Anna should be recurring. Not saying on all the time but used when needed. We need more of that. I appreciate the visits we get from characters, which works at times, but I'd like some of them more recurring ... But I get the show has like no budget so ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I was LMAO when Xander screamed, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?" when Ben/Ciara/Jake were fighting him for the book.

Please register in order to view this content

I also cracked up at the unexpected twist with Brady not being able to get it up for Sarah.

• Members

I mean, I'm a boring gay for sure, but I get they should be a lot more interesting.

Why not write THEM being the ones to rescue Gabi (but nope, gotta prop Ciara and Ben)? Will is a [!@#$%^&*] investigative reporter and Sonny ... well ... where's Paul when you need him?

Funny how they can keep Chabby around year after year but they can't seem to write for Wilson.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Corday doesn't want to offend Trump country, so like virtually all gay people on soaps they emulate boring str8s and have small children with women by age 25.

Is it though? Is it weird? Because Corday has been hiring and firing Dattilo, Ashford, etc. for decades. It's what I expect now. Certain people he fundamentally disrespects, though he treats the entire rotating cast like cattle.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Really enjoyed the Kate and Hope scenes. We don’t get them together a lot, but Kate just works perfectly all over the canvas.

Clearly they’re setting up for Allie to give her kid to Will and Sonny

Please register in order to view this content

I will once again say I love having Lucas back and he’s working for me in this relationship with Allie.