Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Abe/Kate is not working for me. Kate works best with a hot young stud muffin. There’s a reason DAYS has gone back to that well repeatedly. 

Not only are they boring and sexless, but I almost lost my lunch when they discussed combining their sperm. TMI!

• Members

Chandler and Christopher had so much chemistry. I miss that. If CS didn't want to stay, they should have just recast Paul or tried to bring him back now.

I like the Abe/Kate relationship in general. Even if it's not the intention to make them a couple, I just like the two of them working together. And if they want to pair Kate with a younger guy, there's always Li Shin, who seems to have been forgotten already.

And yeah, I felt the combined sperm thing just came out of nowhere and didn't need to be mentioned. But at least Patrick and Damian did it lol I didn't even know that Will and Sonny had any gay friends.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Ari is an example that they shouldn't have any more.

Gabi is too busy with her own life to care for Ari. Will was presumed dead then jailed and now rarely spends time with her. Sonny is too busy being a drama queen and looking for the next f uck to care

How I miss Paul and Will together. Instead we got stuck with boring porky pig Sonny.

Edited by Soapsuds