Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Will and Sonny were SO bad on Monday’s show it was unreal.

They practically laughed out loud during their scenes. Those were not the smiles of characters who were happy. They were the smiles of actors who were breaking and literally making a mockery of their dialogue and story.

Just absolutely sickening.

• Members

I just don’t know how they, as actors, could elevate the material. No men, gay or straight, would act like this. I’m not saying people here have to give them a break, just something to consider if you haven’t already. 

• Members

I had forgotten about Derrick. I can't believe Will wasted all of his time on Sonny when he could've had Derrick.

I thought on the next Jerry Springer. 

They are taking about having another one when they've been awful raising Ari. Are you kidding me?

• Members

What does Sonny do that he's always wearing a suit? Will's outfit is always such a contrast, I feel like Sonny is Will's uncle or something. That uncle that was an unexpected birth and ends up being only a few years older than the niece or nephew. 

• Members

I was totally shocked about Claire returning today and I was very happy.

Ciara isn’t believable at Titan but I’ll take her rattling off ideas to Brady than watch her making out with Ben for an entire episode. Or bullying her relatives into accepting him.

Edited by Antoyne