Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think things like just allowing Lucas and Jennifer to have scenes now that he's back would go a long way to making it seem like there is actually a 'Horton family'. And considering Bill died not so long ago and his funeral was offscreen it's not like they'd have nothing to talk about. I've always loved Jennifer/Lucas scenes and it was annoying that they'd only speak when one of them was in the thrall of addiction (when BD was on the show regularly a few years back.)

I agree that they should bring Jeremy back. If only to make sure there'll still be some last-name Hortons around if the show lasts that long. Mike'd be nice too but otherwise Jennifer/Jack could act as his family seeing as their kids aren't around. I know it doesn't seem as traditionally fitting as maybe Maggie/Someone who isn't Victor but I can't imagine anyone who isn't Jennifer being in the Horton House (when we see it once a year) at this point

And I'm really liking all of the Allie stuff - her goading Eric about his priestly ways, Lucas flying off the handle, all the fond and not so fond reminiscing of Sami, etc

• Members

A nice touch could be Jennifer becoming involved in Allie's life...sort of the surrogate mom Maggie was to her at times. Jennifer could be the "good mom" at odds with "Sami" the "bad mom." Have Allie live at the Horton house even. Jack and Jennifer will need something/someone to generate story for them.

I'm liking the Allie stuff, too. I'm curious as to who the "baby daddy" is, as he's bound to show up.

On another note, I wonder if we'll ever get Theo back. To me, him and Ciara are the true end game.

• Members

I just still...can't get behind Ciara and Ben. No one "recovers'" from being a serial killer! I feel like if they just HAD to keep him they should have come up with a story that it wasn't really him...like Marlena and the Salem Slasher.

If anyone doubts why Smirky Massey was fired, look no further than the episode that aired today. He smirks throughout the episode and has checked out of acting. BAD performance by Smirky. Better luck in his next career, because acting isn’t in him. 

Oh and by the way, Freddie Smith was not in this episode. Smirky smirked annoyingly all through the episode without Freddie. Can’t blame Freddie for this horrible performance. It’s all on one note actor Smirky. 

Edited by VanessaReardon

• Members

This is the most poorly written crap I have ever witnessed. It's not even embarrassing, it's egregious. To think that people get paid to produce this [!@#$%^&*] is blood curdling.