Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's so strange how Hope is so isolated from her family.  I know John and Marlena mentioned her in the convo about Claire, but shouldn't she be in the scene with them and not off with Steve?  Because the audience is super investing in Hope and Steve together lol.   

• Members

Claire, burn that damn wedding down. Burn it down to the ground. 

Wow, the patients in the psych ward sure have a lot of downtime. And such limited supervision! You can’t really blame Claire for not being cured. 

Edited by juppiter

• Members

Ben: What happened with my sister caused a whole lot of people pain

Ok, but remember all the pain caused when you murdered a bunch of people??? How can anyone take Ciara, Ben and Hope fretting over Claire being released while simultaneously planning Ciara's wedding to an actual serial killer. And I can't stand that Marlena is his biggest proponent. The whole thing is non-sensical. At least there's an attempt from Ciara to not be totally hypocritical but I still hate it!

Love the little Shawn/Belle/Claire family unit though. I would happily endorse Claire murdering Ben and Ciara. At their wedding

• Members

When Michael E. Knight gained weight on AMC suddenly he spent every day wearing a suit jacket even though Tad didn't work in an office.

I don't understand why they didn't just make it so that Ben didn't kill all those people and his sister just made him think he did. Days has done crazier things.

• Members

I don’t RC has the capability as a writer to pull off such a massive rewrite like that. There would have been way too many plot holes and other errors. 

I think the Ben storyline would have been much better if countless characters weren’t destroyed in order to prop him.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

What sucks is that because of the writing, they’re probably going to stay boring. All their conflicts came from outside forces instead of having Ben and Ciara actually deal with the fact that he’s a serial killer and that she’s in love with a serial killer. And because of that, I don’t how either of them could ever be interesting. 

Edited by AbcNbc247