Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

It’s what we usually get. Just awful. To be fair, Chandler didn’t shine in those scenes, either.

Marlena made me gag with her story about how Ben has changed, putting in the work with therapy, meds, meetings, etc.  Propping to the nth degree.

Claire is fun. Hope she wrecks Ben and Ciara.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, it's gross and disgustingly transparent to use the star of the show to sway the audience into rooting for an irredeemable character. I didn't care for it when OLTL used Viki in the same way with Todd, but that was done masterfully in comparison to this mess. At least one could fathom how a person sought to find the best in her hitherto unknown sibling.

• Members

So now Ben is the authority on when people are well or not?!

Omg I just got to that part, and that was f.uckin ABSURD.

Nice twist with Emily' O Brien being Jake's ex they're looking for.

Edited by Antoyne

Today's episode had a bit of suspense and momentum. Bland goody goody Nicole is back. It's completely out character for her to want Sami at the wedding. Why are Jack and Jenn at the DiMera manison? I'm guessing it's because the show has no budget. I'm enjoying Claire's return. But i just know she's back to make Ben look good. I do like seeing CIn and Jake teaming up to find Gwen. WilSon are useless. I wasn't a fan of Ben and Will's friendship. But it seems forgotten now. That Ben and Jake are besties. I would've like them to have teamed up with Cin and Jake. I can't wait to see a now pregnant teen Allie. I hope she isn't just going to be used to give a boring and played out WilSon a child. We hardly see them with the kid they already have. The only good thing about WilSon at this point. Is that their days are numbered. Pun intended.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Poor Rafe. I hope he gets a happy ending when he leaves.

Kind of glad to see the Orpheus family go. There was a lot of potential with that family, especially from Brock Kelly and Kelly Thiebaud's Zoey and they were wasted in what turned out to be a plot driven mess. 

Glad to see Lucas back too. I'm really looking forward to the scenes that he and Sami are going to have with Allie.

All in all, I still feel like that return to normalcy is still being played out on the show and I hope it stays like this for a while. I won't hold my breath though.

• Members

Yes, he really did and I'm unsure what that was all about. Was it motivated by how he thought the character would say it, his own regionalism, use of an intrusive r. Either way, they had him say mama and papa so much that it always stuck in my head. 

I actually watched a full episode of Days today. It was nice to see lots of familiar faces. I need to read summaries, because I'm still unsure what's going on half the time. I think that's another issue with soap operas when you're not invested in the show or characters and watching in passing it can really seem over the top, ridiculous and confusing.