Days: June 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

I can't believe they actually went there. They had Will basically laugh off Ben killing him and will now be his best man. If Claire wasn't back I'd be skipping the Cin wedding entirely because this is bullsh.it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agree with you completely. Just a total mockery of the writing and incredible disloyalty to the show itself. Unbelievably bad.

You’re right. I don’t know where people are getting these looks of lust and homoeroticism, because they weren’t there. Could the scenes have been played that way? Yes, and I truly believe RSW would have rolled with it.

Instead, he was left with the grinning smirkmaster who ruined all of it. None of it was hot, none of it was believable.

• Members

Those Ari scenes were horrendous. That little girl is an awful actress, and the best thing I can say is that she fit in with the performances of CM and FS.

And in NO WAY do Massey and Smith portray real, loving parents. These scenes could not have been more awkward.

• Members

Brady and Sarah are hot messes,  but I’m still liking their storyline. I’m looking forward to see how Xander is going to handle all of this.

Gabi’s kidnapping was a little unnecessary, especially since we all knew that she was going to be ok in the end. I’m still not too sure about Gwen. Hopefully she sticks around and doesn’t become another victim of all the plot driven writing.

I’d like to see more of the Eric/Nicole/Allie/Lucas/Kate storyline.

Edited by AbcNbc247