Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Hey could anyone answer this for me, since we are talking about Sharon/nick history does anyone know if Grace was like Phyllis back then or i guess only difference is Sharon and grace were actually friends in the 90's but since i heard she might be coming back was curious if she would match Phyllis craziness.

I wasn't watching when he was on but i have seen some clips of his character, i was surprised when i was watching some 2009 material that he appeared when Mackenzie i guess first came back.

Does anyone know why he was brought back in 09!!

I think its sort of odd that Christine has had such a long crazy history with the show and she is basically a nobody now but still apart of the show, they should have gave her a family or atleast work off of the family that she did have in town at one time.

Scott is dead so what ever happened to her father? Did he vanish after dating Nikki. And what about Joe Blair when did he leave again?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Grace was always more of an opportunist rather than out and out crazy like Phyllis was. Phyllis was actively hostile and would often scheme to create havoc; Grace was a lot more passive-aggressive and she would usually bide her time and wait for circumstances to work in her favour before making a move.

• Members

The earliest iteration of Grace was as a loyal friend to Sharon but someone who wanted more from life than what her very very hot friend Tony could provide in a relationship and life.

When the role was recast with Gareis, Grace became an all-out grasper, an opportunist, as @Dion pointed out. An obsession, of sorts, began over Nick but I don't think you could label Grace as crazy, as she never tried to kill or physically harm anyone as Phyllis has done. One positive attribute that Grace still had was her capacity to care deeply about someone else, that someone being Cassie. I don't see Phyllis ever selflessly loving someone who she wasn't related to by blood, especially if that someone is a child birthed by Sharon that didn't carry Nick's DNA.

• Members

They took it all down.  I was afraid they would. 

Y&R started  Season 48 on Monday Sept 21.

CBS never keeps  Y&R episodes up from prior seasons, they wipe the slate clean.  Some deal with Sony distribution, I imagine.

The only prior Y&R episodes left on CBS.com are from Season 47, from the past week or two.  But by October those will be gone too.  They do this every September.  Even if you pay for All Access, you can't see Y&R episodes from prior seasons. 

The pandemic classics were an exception.

Also the official Y&R youtube account deleted all of its clips from the past year. They do that every September, too.

FRUSTRATING! 

Edit to add: CBS deleted everything like they do every September; but I wonder if they were supposed to  delete the classics or if that was accidental?

Edited by janea4old