Y&R to air classic episodes

Soapsuds

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
2 hours ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

Thank you kindly im soo happy this vault is the safe zone for the shows seasons, even though i look at 2019 like it was another let down year I am happy to see some material from it.

Can at least see Ana/fen along with Neil's last appearance and of course his tribute, also the return of Ashley and her conspiring with kerry comes to light. Cant forgot mia/Abby showdown and Mia schemes too bad they let her go cause i was actually enjoying her.

I guess all the returns as well even though those returns weren't as explosive as it should have been lol.

• Members
1 hour ago, soapfan770 said:

Y&R’s Official Facebook page uploaded clips today of Esther giving birth to Kate/Chloe during the thunderstorm, it’s too bad we can’t see it in its entirety. 

The clip is also on official Y&R twitter and instagram accounts.

https://www.facebook.com/TheYoungandtheRestless/posts/10163979639445315

https://twitter.com/YandR_CBS/status/1313230551147450368

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF-hmNYnh9N/

Edited by janea4old

• Members
1 hour ago, soapfan770 said:

Y&R’s Official Facebook page uploaded clips today of Esther giving birth to Kate/Chloe during the thunderstorm, it’s too bad we can’t see it in its entirety. 

I have the full episode right here!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
On 9/23/2020 at 2:33 PM, Legacy said:

Thank you kindly im soo happy this vault is the safe zone for the shows seasons, even though i look at 2019 like it was another let down year I am happy to see some material from it.

Can at least see Ana/fen along with Neil's last appearance and of course his tribute, also the return of Ashley and her conspiring with kerry comes to light. Cant forgot mia/Abby showdown and Mia schemes too bad they let her go cause i was actually enjoying her.

I guess all the returns as well even though those returns weren't as explosive as it should have been lol.

All things I would like to see actually. I've seen them all in parts honestly. 

• Members
12 minutes ago, StepBack said:

They uploaded it again! I got it this time so in case it goes away. 

That’s wonderful. Katherine was such a bundle of nerves in the salon that I was feeling second-hand anxiety just watching her.

Jeanne Cooper’s voice changed so much over the years.

Watching Jill luxuriating in Katherine’s house, you can anticipate the decades of story that followed.

• Members
On 10/7/2020 at 5:16 PM, Faulkner said:

That’s wonderful. Katherine was such a bundle of nerves in the salon that I was feeling second-hand anxiety just watching her.

Jeanne Cooper’s voice changed so much over the years.

Watching Jill luxuriating in Katherine’s house, you can anticipate the decades of story that followed.

It really did change. I wish I could see more of this era Jeanne Cooper in action. Also, what happened to that maid?

Edited by StepBack

• Members
31 minutes ago, StepBack said:

It really did change. I wish I could see more of this era Jeanne Cooper in action. Also, what happened to that maid?

Have you seen the vault posted in the Y&R: Old Articles thread? This full episode is in there, and there's a bunch from 1975.

I hadn't watched this scene in a long time. It resonates. Poor Jill trying to subtly bring up her mom's job, Katherine not hearing (deliberately? or is she that consumed with herself?). Such good dialogue for such a simple scene. And that shot of Jill entering the house for the first time and supporting a drunken Kay... what a contrast from Kay's final scene before Jeanne's passing. I love old Y&R cause I always notice something new.

• Members
18 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Have you seen the vault posted in the Y&R: Old Articles thread? This full episode is in there, and there's a bunch from 1975.

I hadn't watched this scene in a long time. It resonates. Poor Jill trying to subtly bring up her mom's job, Katherine not hearing (deliberately? or is she that consumed with herself?). Such good dialogue for such a simple scene. And that shot of Jill entering the house for the first time and supporting a drunken Kay... what a contrast from Kay's final scene before Jeanne's passing. I love old Y&R cause I always notice something new.

Do you know how old she was in this scene? All those characters had powerful scenes in those and even if it was a simple scene of them talking there was always something the sparked your interest even in what they were talking about.