Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you kindly im soo happy this vault is the safe zone for the shows seasons, even though i look at 2019 like it was another let down year I am happy to see some material from it.

Can at least see Ana/fen along with Neil's last appearance and of course his tribute, also the return of Ashley and her conspiring with kerry comes to light. Cant forgot mia/Abby showdown and Mia schemes too bad they let her go cause i was actually enjoying her.

I guess all the returns as well even though those returns weren't as explosive as it should have been lol.

• Members

That’s wonderful. Katherine was such a bundle of nerves in the salon that I was feeling second-hand anxiety just watching her.

Jeanne Cooper’s voice changed so much over the years.

Watching Jill luxuriating in Katherine’s house, you can anticipate the decades of story that followed.

• Members

Have you seen the vault posted in the Y&R: Old Articles thread? This full episode is in there, and there's a bunch from 1975.

I hadn't watched this scene in a long time. It resonates. Poor Jill trying to subtly bring up her mom's job, Katherine not hearing (deliberately? or is she that consumed with herself?). Such good dialogue for such a simple scene. And that shot of Jill entering the house for the first time and supporting a drunken Kay... what a contrast from Kay's final scene before Jeanne's passing. I love old Y&R cause I always notice something new.

• Members

Do you know how old she was in this scene? All those characters had powerful scenes in those and even if it was a simple scene of them talking there was always something the sparked your interest even in what they were talking about.