Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today's intro features Eric Braeden doing the intro from the exterior of the studio, so it's almost time. I was waiting to hear if he'd say "and we'll be back with new episodes next week" but the sound quality wasn't good. I'm hoping for at least another week. Guess we'll see on the Global site soon.

• Members

I thought those pectorals were Shemar’s for a second in the intro, but they were Kristoff’s. He didn’t get enough credit for being sexy.

Heather Tom’s hair in this episode! She looked like a 1940s bombshell with her victory rolls.

• Members

Although both Sharon and Amy were mentioned during the episode, their scenes were cut.

The boxing lesson was the highlight of this episode. EB rocked those black tank tops in the mid 1990s 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Agreed i loved that 1981 episode they showed back in may, it's funny because even though it was for victor and nikki they weren't the focus of that episode.

The ranch scenes were good, but i have to give it to Vanessa prentiss for making the episode more exciting.

• Members

Honestly like i would love to see more of her, i seen her last episode and a few others but i would love seeing it in HD.

If they could just think to atleast show a episode from 80 or 81 im cool with that, plus i really wanna see the cult storyline that had peggy,Paul, nikki, Carl and Steve all involved