Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Much like the attempted Ridge and Bridget pairing, I was wondering what crossed their minds when they even considered Mariah & Nick

Please register in order to view this content

. Not just from the character perspective but from Joshua knowing  Camryn from when she was like 7.

Not on the same scale but--I've wondered if it's awkward for Don Diamont and Heather Tom play a couple on B&B, being that Heather was a teenager during early 90s Y&R

Surprisingly I enjoyed this week's 2004 episode more than the 94 airing. There was so much going on, and I was shocked at Abby blurting out the paternity revelation to Victor.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Last episode in shocking moments week is JHs Adam cabin explosion 

So

So next week is:

M: Paul centerfold
T: Lauren finds out her son is alive and Sheila burns down the farmhouse
W: Lily’s paternity
Th: Nikki/Sharon drag Cameron’s body through the sewer
F: cabin explosion

Than i think thats it.

Edited by Dylan

• Members

That full interview with Morrow, Case, and Grimes is about 40 minutes, and definitely worth watching. Really enjoyed it. You can tell the 3 of them not only respect each other, but also really love each other. 

Josh described his relationship with Sharon Case as putting on his favorite hoodie. They all laughed, but Morrow explained it and it made perfect sense. 

• Members

Fri July 31 CBS (Thurs July 30 Global Canada)

Episode #11,000

Original US airdate Sept 1, 2016.

Adam (Justin Hartley) is in the cabin and Chloe blows it up.

Neil visits his mother Lucinda (Nichele Nichols) who left him when he was a a boy. She is dying, and she reveals to him that she left the family in order to protect him -- because she was an alcoholic at the time.

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/recaps/25302/chloe-enacts-her-most-nefarious-plan-ever-with-explosive-results/

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I’ll give it to them, that’s a solid week of episodes, as is this week, but this is definitely better. I appreciate the mix of old and new they do. I feel that allows them to squeeze in more older episodes because they can argue balance. They certainly handled that better than B&B and GH

• Members

Technically, Wednesday isn't her paternity. Because the test says Neil is her father.  The shocking moment is her learning *why* the paternity test was run -- Malcolm explains that Dru was very sick and had gotten fuzzy from cough syrup, and she had sex with him because she thought he was Neil; but somehow Malcolm didn't know that and thought Dru wanted him(Malcolm).  So Lily is shocked to learn about the sexual encounter that caused the paternity test to be run.  But the real paternity is not yet revealed.  (Dru did something to cause the test to come out as Neil, I think).

Edited by janea4old