Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haha or Thudley putting his hand in the cookie jar for his own choices.

Keep us up to date! It figures with our school slowly reopening up Y&R would start airing new episodes the same day I go back into work, been the longest Spring Break ever.....

• Members

I will! Pretty sure if it is the 10th cbs will put out a press release tommorow lr have MTS reveal it on the talk. Cbs did the same with bold. Announced a week before. And Stay safe! Must be nice to finally go back.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Dylan

• Members

Honestly...I wanna just slap the crap out of Thudley! I can picture him all smiley and giddy choosing all those Liam/Steffy/Hope episodes! it makes me sick! How sad to imagine we'd get so much more variety if they let the CBS/SONY interms or whoever that choose the Y&R classics do the same for B&B

• Members

At least from what I felt from Y&R’s classics was at least the actors themselves had a hand in picking episodes. That Victor & Nikki week definitely  had some unusual choices with but I sincerely got the feeling EB & MTS had personally handpicked the eps themselves. 

Thudley can go kick rocks tbh. 

Thank you! A virtual classroom for the first two weeks and then possibly 1-2 days a week of some form of face to to face interaction with students after Labor Day but it is all subject to chance asterisks and all. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I wasn't aware the actors had much of a hand, but I applaud MTS and EB if they picked more of the "out of the ordinary" episodes for their week! (although I'm shocked not one of them could have recommended the full 1981 Victor sees Nikki stripping at the Bayou for the first time episode) 

I want to throw a bunch of rocks at Thudley...LOL

• Members

When I look up what Global is showing, this is what I do:
I just go to Global's website.  I'm in the US and can't watch their videos; but I can read their page.

I go here:
https://www.globaltv.com/shows/the-young-and-the-restless/
I don't click on "schedule".

Instead, I scroll down almost to the bottom of the page, and I see this:

Please register in order to view this content

That's how it usually looks on a Sunday night, and then each night at 9:45pm Pacific or 12:45am Eastern, it updates and adds another date.  And then at some point during the week the dates-without-episode-numbers.... update .... and show episode numbers.  That's what I've been doing since the pandemic classics began airing.

I don't see any notation saying "new" but ... 
I honestly don't know what the schedule looked like months ago when it was only new episodes.

Edited by janea4old