Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cooper was always perfect for the part of Genoa City’s nasty old rich lady. It’s funny some of her contemporaries just a few years younger often tried to go younger but honestly facelift aside  I am glad Mrs. Chancellor never ever got played for younger. 

• Members

Terry went to Santa Barbara after Y&R, then became frustrated there and went to ATWT and left that show when Douglas Marland passed. Jeanne Cooper said she adored Terry Lester, but he was a bit of a hot head and burned a lot of bridges. She said years later before he passed, Terry ran into the Bells while having dinner and he apologized for the way he acted out and they all made amends.

• Members

Aww, Neil and Dru were so young and sweet here.

It was the episode before today's where Jill got the phone call from the doctor that confirmed she was pregnant with Billy. 

So funny how everyone was trying to get Paul and Lynne together but little did we know at the time what was on the way.

Michael's story was coming to an end and he would be off the canvas for four years. @Faulkner I don't CLB had grown into his looks during the first run. His peak looks wise IMO was 1997-2004. Around 2005, 2006 he started looking like he lost alot of weight really quickly.

Skipping Katy Perry and Devon/Hilary wedding. 

Global update

Monday Global/Tuesday CBS - 7853; OAD April 2, 2004 (Abby tells Victor he's her father)

Tuesday Global/Wednesday CBS - 8140; OAD May 24, 2005 (Cassie dies)

Wednesday Global/Thursday CBS - 8826; OAD February 7, 2008 (JT and Victoria's wedding)

Edited by kalbir

• Members

So I guess it is a Newman Children week. Nick Monday (did we ever get a recap of that 1994 episode) and I presume Adam Friday, which means a very recent episode with Grossman.

Really not that thrilling other than Monday and Tuesday. I do remember the scene very well where Abby matter-of-factly walks up to Victor and says "mommy says you're my daddy." Otherwise this is a big step back from this week.