Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Members

He was running his hands all over reporters microphones and a table they were on. He reportedly joked about the coronavirus. Some of us had posted the video of that in this thread already, but here it is again, if you missed it:

Looking at these recent reports about him, it sounds to me like he might have been purposely touchy feely with the other players and their belongings. The fact that the Jazz players disclosed that he was doing this in the locker rooms privately leads me to believe he was acting like that. NBA players usually are tight knit and will usually show physical affection towards each other like hug/dap each other up. But it sounds like Rudy was going beyond that and perhaps intentionally being too touchy with them and their belongings.

I sincerely hope that no other player test positive for this and that no one else that Rudy/Donovan interacted with got this virus. But they did interact with a lot of people and played against several teams, who in turn played against several other teams. Here's hoping this isn't some terrible chain reaction that is about to happen to the NBA, and other workers, staff/family members of the players as a result of this.

I also wonder how Rudy initially contacted the virus. Donovan's locker is right next to Rudy's, so he was in very close contact with him on a daily basis, which could have led to him getting it. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic