Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'd laugh, too, if it weren't the damn truth.

I'm trying my best not to panic.  However, I live in a state (Oklahoma) that probably agrees with Donald Trump and FOX News that it's all a hoax and the media is inflating the numbers.  Ergo, I don't believe enough Oklahomans will take this seriously at all, leaving people like yours truly (and his 71-year-old, type 2 diabetic mother) at risk.

I think this country is screwed all over.  But, leave it to The Donald to care more about his damn ego than he does about keeping the American public alive and well.

He's gonna kill us all.

Edited by Khan

• Members

NBA players at tonight's game are currently being tested. I hope that none of them have the virus or anyone else that Rudy may have come in contact with. He has played in multiple games the past couple of weeks.

• Members

One thing about it: here, in OKC, we have a mayor (David Holt) whom I grew up with, and who is the ONLY Republican I could trust to be smart about this.  I don't know what, if anything, he can do at the city level; but, if he has anything in mind, I'm all ears!

Oh, God, I hope so, lol.

I feel God has been sending us signals all along, telling us just how big of a mistake we made in electing that s.o.b. to be our leader.  (Mama Khan, on the other hand, believes God sent Donald Trump, because we needed an [!@#$%^&*] in charge who wasn't beholden to anyone and who could get rid of all the pedophiles.  Or something like that.).  But, because we, as a country, have been misinterpreting or outright ignoring all those signals, God just decided to turn his head, as they say, and allow nature to do what it must.

Perhaps now, with so many about to be sick or worse, people will FINALLY receive the message.  Perhaps.

Edited by Khan