Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I admit I see her general point, but it's self fulfilling thanks to our horrible leaders.  We could have shut everything down for a few months and given everyone stimulus payments for the duration. 

Instead we did a half assed lock down in most places and the working class and blue collar middle class can't pay for food and rent unless we reopen. We have truly screwed ourselves for no good reason. Now as a society we are all going to have to learn the hard way unless there is some sort of miracle.

• Members

They just want to claim everything is fine, push everyone back to work with no money to help them get through (while still bailing out corporations that are laying off workers while taking a slush fund), and declare victory. It won't be long before they order states to stop counting cases and deaths, I'm sure. Sadly, a lot of people will fall for this. 

This is their America, and I suppose ours as well by default.

• Members

Don't get me started.

I was told by friends that is just the redneck section of San Diego (which is where I like and where this took place) and I was HEATED. I left the South to get away from bulls#$% like this.