Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Members

Which is why Elon Musk keeps shouting about how everything must reopen and how America is a fascist country. If he was not an ugly white man he would not get so much endless support and esteem that he does nothing to deserve.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And wealthy beyond belief. That's a key element. I don't know why we are still paying attention to these "masters of the universe". I've started to accept that it's not going to change in my lifetime. Only something like 40% of people disapprove of how Trump is handling his crisis. It's unreal.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

Interesting how, with the exception of Trump who can't resist camera time, these autocrats seem to be missing in action during this pandemic. Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un and now Putin seem camera shy all of a sudden.

When I say that Putin has been flat-footed on this...

• Members

How much do you want to bet Elon Musk is supposed to be on meds and isn't taking them? I'm not making a joke of that, I think there is something wrong and someone needs to intervene ASAP. It's been ongoing though and it's pretty clear that the people around him don't want to say no. Sound familiar?

Pressuring people to work in these slaughter houses is really unconscionable.  Most people still like to eat meat, but going a few months without is not going to kill anyone. Our priorities are all screwed up.