• Members

You've been able to watch it live or see a full recorded version of it that aired during it's regular time? If so, maybe it's playing in your area. I do remember one time during the impeachment hearings one of the days one of the soaps wasn't preempted where I live. I think it was Days. I think they did show Days that day but may have preempted Y&R/B&B. Maybe Days is deciding to air it some places. I do think that being preempted every day for like at least two weeks could definitely have a big and hard impact on the soaps and viewership.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have pretty much where I am

On Monday, they interrupted the last 10 minutes or so, but yesterday and today I was able to watch without any interruptions.

I’m in NYC which airs Days at 12. I think if it airs any later then that, then it’s interrupted. What’s really stupid is right now, instead of a new episode of GH, ABC’s airing a repeat.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

1/23 FINAL:

B&B: Full pre-emption. (Episode pulled from CBS.com and the link on B&B Twitter feed).

DAYS: Online

GH: Update per @Errol: Pre-emption. Repeat aired in some markets.

Y&R: Partial Pre-emption. Posted on CBS.com (still on)

Edited by edgeofnik

• Members

It looks like CBS.com has pulled it. There also was link on B&B Twitter feed that was deleted. I just got home and was going to watch. Just wow, CBS.

Y&R is still up.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by edgeofnik

• Webmaster

I believe Y&R was interrupted in progress. That’s why the episode was uploaded. Someone at CBS probably thought it happened to B&B too so they uploaded it as well and tweeted it out (probably an intern). They were later made aware of their mistake and deleted the tweet from the B&B handle and had the episode pulled from online viewing since no market (that I’m aware of) aired an original B&B episode. 

GH did not air an original. I believe they aired a re-run in some markets, however. 

Per ABC rep:

Episode 14382 is airing in Canada and any portions of the U.S. not impacted by today’s coverage.

Episode 14382 ORIGINAL AIR DATE: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2019

Liz is desperate. Monica stops by the ICU. Sony is looking to bargain. Brad tells Julian about his problem. Michael makes an interesting observation.

• Members

They just cut in today on Y&R for the trial about 30 minutes after it began, here in NC. I was actually enjoying today's show and wish the rest of it would have played. 

Edited by xtr

In my market on the east coast, we’re getting 1/2 hour of Y&R and that’s it for soaps. The Impeachment trial runs from 1-3 pm, pre-empting Days, B&B and GH, which runs at 2 pm here. I know other markets run GH at 3. At 3 pm, its back to regular programming. Tamron, The Doctors, Dr Phil. 

• Members

Just out of curiosity, has anyone who still watches CBS soaps, watch from the NYC Tri-State area?  I remember when the NYC affiliate WCBS Channel 2 started to use TV55 to broadcast CBS Daytime when the main Channel 2 used the channel for weather emergencies and other critical programming that would preempt regularly scheduled programming. 

I just wonder if Channel 2 is currently doing this with the impeachment pre-emptions.