• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CBS has totally checked out of caring for their daytime lineup. They had some intern type out that “Young & the Restless” is a repeat today (Nikki’s 40th anniversary episode). CBS - have some respect for your iconic show. It’s The Young and the Restless. It irritated me to no end that CBS would allow some dimwit who can’t bother to type out the correct name of the show put Young & the Restless in their chyron. Shows how much CBS cares. Zilch. 

Exactly. Days is going to air regardless. I like their method. Put it online, OnDemand, on the app. Days is out there if you want to watch it. I think the other 3 soaps see this as another saving money measure. If they don’t air, they can save money by producing less episodes down the line. Sony will most definitely amend the Y&R contracts after this Impeachment fiasco is over. 

• Members

It's because CBSAA is pretty much an industry joke. Unlike NBC's current app, which I use  through Roku, you have to subscribe to CBSAA. However, CBS could post on CBS.com (like the stingy 5 episodes they post now). A primary reason why I dipped back into DAYS is that 4 months of episodes are easily available to stream - so I caught up 6 months ago and have stuck with it.