• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did I see the attorneys being questioned?  I was like - wasn't he an attorney last week or 2 weeks ago?  LOL.  And the bit that I watched it was someone having a conversation with him.  Are you going to ask a question or have church chat?  

Edited by Fevuh

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

CBS first to announce broad plans for hearing coverage starting Tuesday and sounds like it will last at least two weeks: https://deadline.com/2020/01/senate-impeachment-donald-trump-1202832470/

I do wonder if NBC will continue to air DAYS online even if pre-empted  in most of country. I suspect if they do go online during massive or full pre-emptions, it means that the episodes impacted in Nov/Dec did very well on streaming. 

• Members

NBC NEWS CONFIRMS IT WILL BROADCAST THE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL DAILY STARTING TUESDAY, 1/21 (AND EVERY DAY AFTER) AT 1PM ET...NO OFFICIAL WORD YET IF "DAYS" WILL BE NATIONALLY PREEMPTED OR THE EPISODES POSTED ONLINE...NBC EXPECTS AN UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT ON MON. 1/20

NBC has announced additional details for its coverage of the Impeachment Trial beginning on Tuesday, January 21. Affiliates who are broadcasting "Today with Hoda & Jenna" or "Days of Our Lives" will immediately switch to the special report feed. Sessions will begin at 1PM ET each day from Tue. 1/21 through Fri. 1/24 and may begin earlier on Sat. 1/25, followed by an undetermined number of days/weeks afterwards. "Nightly News" at 6:30PM ET may be impacted. Sports programming on Sat. 1/25 may be impacted. NBC says it will have an update on Mon. 1/20 as more plans are finalized. NBC has not yet posted if "Days of Our Lives" will be nationally preempted or just aired online as it was during the hearings the last few months

NBC News coverage will be anchored by Lester Holt, and he will be joined by Chuck Todd, Andrea Mitchell and the network’s teams at the White House and on Capitol Hill. The network also is planning a team of legal experts and presidential historians.

• Members

I wasn't around then, but they rotated coverage between NBC, CBS and ABC during Watergate. Even so, "Days" was still preempted 20 times!  That pushed Suzanne Rogers' debut back a month, and I guess since Bill Bell had things mapped out so far, is also the reason Hope was supposed to be born around Christmas, but wasn't until mid-January.

• Members

Ughhhh

On the bright side, there's no reason why NBC wouldn't air DAYS on Cozi or online. Several people usually upload the episodes to YouTube on the same day that they air as well.

If CBS and ABC were smart, they'd do the same thing. There has to be some affiliates that GH, B&B and Y&R can be aired on.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I will update as I get more info/confirmation (feel free to PM if you have official info in meantime):

1/21:

B&B: Full pre-emption

DAYS: Will be on-line based on multiple tweets

GH: Full pre-emption based on GH Twitter

Y&R: Update: Full Pre-emption (I'm assuming it aired in some markets, but because it's not on CBS.com as of 11 PM EST, it will air as next episode). 

Edited by edgeofnik