Y&R and B&B November sweeps spoilers

• Members

Here are a few more spoilers from SOD about Devon/Cane:

Devon and Cane will end up facing off in the penthouse after Colin implicates Cane in the will scam. Cane will come to the penthouse to defend himself but Devon will not believe him. Cane will say that he's innocent and doesn't know why Colin is implicating him. Devon will not believe him and will not be happy that his grandmother's wishes have been disrespected. Bryton says in the mag that all of Devon's money is gone because Colin has hidden it somewhere. Devon will vow to get to the bottom of things and find out if Cane is involved.

I wonder how Colin gotten a hold of all of the money and where he's stashed it. I also wonder if Cane is really involved and how exactly he will be written out. Him and Colin only have like a couple of episodes left, so their part in things may get resolved quickly. 

I also wonder how these spoilers may tie into the spoiler about Devon's past coming back to haunt him. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are some spoilers for this week from the soaps section of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette Newspaper. Chelsea will suggest to Adam that they ask Sharon to work with Connor, Billy's doctor will tell him if he doesn't get to the root of his problems he will self-sabotage, Lola will give Theo a pep talk on the eve of his first day of working at Jabot, but a power struggle with ensue with Kyle when he arrives late. Nick will make Summer feel guilty so she can attend the Thanksgiving Dinner at the Newman Ranch and make amends with Victor, and Victor will grill Billy about being unemployed. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from SOD:

There will be a storm and Billy will go to the dive bar and see Amanda there. The lights will go out and they will decide to stay put and wait out the storm. JT will say that Billy is having an identity crisis and will feel like Amanda is his kindred spirit. Billy is very comfortable around Amanda and will be enjoying himself with her.

Also, Chelsea will tell Nick that she is moving in with Adam/Connor due to Connor's PTSD. Chelsea will be upset that Nick doesn't trust her enough to live with Adam/Connor. Chelsea will end up making a shocking move. Nate will defend Amanda, Nick and Phyllis will reach common ground, Summer will examine her future with Theo while Devon and Elena's relationship will be tested. Adam will worry about his influence on Connor, Phyllis spurs with Abby, Devon will have Amanda on his mind and Chance will receive a reason to stay in GC. Adam will push Phyllis's buttons, Kyle will toast his success, Victor will be suspcious of Amanda Sinclair, and Billy will struggle with old habits. Also Nate will defend Amanda to Elena when Nate/Elena stop by on a work break at the GC. He will sense there is tension between Amanda/Elena and Elena will accuse Amanda of conning him. 

Also Fen will return the week of December 23. 

I'm a little surprised that the show is doing something with Amanda/Billy. Especially since he's been happy with Victoria and they did that non committal ceremony not too long ago. But it looks like maybe JG might be trying to have Billy spiral a bit out of control again.

Edited by xtr

• Members

If anything happens with Billy and Amanda, it'll be his alter Trident involved. It won't be real for him. I fear they'll fall back on old ways and use Mishael as a lighting rod to jump off stories and characters they truly care about with Amanda as the villain. Though, I guess it's a trade off. At least she will get the story avd airtime.  Something Elena has surely been denied. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode Cane will declare his innocence to Devon, but Devon will remain skeptical of him. Elena will think that Devon is telling the truth. Chance and Amanda will also interact with Devon, Elena and Cane in the penthouse. Devon will be suspicious of Amanda as well, but she will say she is a victim in this situation as well. Elena/Amanda will square off. Elena will tell Amanda she should have left town and tell Devon she warned Nate to stay away from cold-hearted Amanda. While Amanda will insinuate that Elena is a gold-digger. Cane will inteject and tell them he will track down Devon's money and return it.

Also Adam and Chance will discuss helping each other in Vegas. (Though they won't get too specific with it) And Chance will get a call from Colin telling him that police forgot to lock his handcuffs and he is on the lam.

It looks like tomorrow is really Cane's last episode. I guess we might eventually hear that he tracks down the money and returned it to Devon off screen. And that Colin will be caught.

Edited by xtr

• Members

It’s just exasperating. Moments like Jack registering his surprise at seeing the face of his dead friend are why I watch soaps, and to be denied them makes me lose interest. Why invest in these characters if they aren’t going to play the relationships? I stopped watching GH, for all its ridiculousness, when a female character showed complete indifference to her best friend’s near-fatal medical crisis, which only happened because the plot-driven writers considered their stories separate.

These writers aren’t creative enough to build story around a young black billionaire, which just seems intriguing as an idea. But they are so locked in playing the same kind of stories for the same boring characters.