Y&R and B&B November sweeps spoilers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder who else's death that Thomas ends up being responsible for. Maybe Zoe? She did recently return and interact with him. I also wonder what might happen to Flo and how her upcoming absence will be explained. The actress will be offscreen for a bit due to the actress taking off 6 and half weeks to film a movie. Also, it sounds like Hope might go to some desperate measures to continue to act as a mother figure to Thomas.

Here are some more spoilers from the Zap2it site for B&B going into November.

Ridge will explain to Eric how Brooke's history with Stefanie is repeating itself with Hope and Thomas. Ridge will unexpectedly find Shauna asleep in his bed. Ridge will surprise Shauna with the answer to her question about their current sleeping arrangement. Hope will share her plan about using Thomas's love for her to take Douglas away from him with Brooke. Shauna will confide in Quinn about her kiss with Ridge, and Brooke will call Ridge to tell him how much she misses him but things will go South when she brings up Thomas.

Hope will attend Eric & Quinn's Halloween party to manipulate Thomas into signing adoption papers. And Liam and Steffy will reconnect when he takes Beth to spend Halloween night with her & Kelly. Steffy and Liam will take great comfort and joy in their daughters. Hope will find herself in a bind when Thomas and Douglas question her about their future together.

• Members

It would be odd for the show to kill off Flo so soon already but there isn't really much anyone else for Flo to interact with. Male characters like Rick, Thorne, and even someone like Oliver should still be featured on the show yet all we have right now is Ridge, Liam, Wyatt, Bill, and Thomas. 

After Emma's random death after not having appeared on the show in months, it could be anyone minor really. 

Regarding Y&R spoilers @xtr what is this about Sharon being "loose"? Hadn't seen that in the SOD spoilers yet. 

• Members

the "shocking death" is probably Quinn. Today, Donna was calling Eric "honeybear" and it was weird and seemed out of nowhere. It's interesting that they're very clearly lightning up on Big Bad Thomas. They've all but stopped playing "evil" music when he's scheming and now we have Hope using his feelings to manipulate him? LOL I hope this sticks, and we finally see a younger guy on the canvas that ptb is investing in that isn't a freaking Spencer. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Dina's shocking secret is publicly revealed, she and Stuart Brooks had an illegitimate child together!  Ashley and Traci team-up to find out what happened to that lost child, and realize that a lost relative of theirs may already be in Genoa City involved with the Abbots!

... Theo? Is he really that interesting that he has to be connected to the Abbott and the Brooks (!) families? He is so generic and flat, like someone from early 00's OLTL

Here is a horrible idea: Colin is Dina's son and the Abbott/Brooks relative is Cane. If I hadn't read the spoilers I would go with that.  

I hate these random rewrites. Y&R was never that kind of a show. They never had to make Nina, Ryan or Brad John's kid. 

I d rather see Amanda as an Abbott instead of Theo, but at this point JG has no idea what he is writing and he seems bored and uninspired. 

• Members

Shades of the Dylan rewrite. He could feasibly have been Paul's son but Paul & Nikki?

And making Avery related to Phyllis.

Now we have Theo as Dina's grandson.And related to the Brooks.Will the Brooks connection be explored at all?

Why is it that more often than not these long lost relatives are already on the canvas?

Traci and Jack will probably be all over Theo until the actor leaves or is dropped and then he will be forgotten.

• Members

A long lost Brooks is stupid because there are existing Brooks that could be easily written into the show. Hello, Brooks is waiting in the wings! He could easily be running a media empire and it amazes me that way back to Restless Style they never thought to bring him on. That's who Dylan should've been. If anything, Theo could've been his son. Now we have Theo, but we still don't know who the secret Abbott/Brooks sibling is. That is underwhelming.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

He must've really been a terror behind the scenes because they're obviously trolling him. He ended the story with Traci and posted gloating how well his meeting with the writers went for new stories. When he filmed this and saw Lily was back he was excited as well. Then you look at the spoilers this does kinda look like the beginning of a new story. I'm beginning to think they let him film these episodes not even knowing this was his last episodes lol. 

• Members

Thank you!  I knew that wasn't just my imagination, I remember seeing that post (either from Instagram) on his social media.

I really think he got a big head on account of his fanatics who were boosted him and didn't realize that his bubble was about to burst. Someone mentioned that he didn't post about Jeanne Cooper's birthday, despite the fact that he took over her dressing room and did so much to try to ingratiate himself into her company and memory (much like he did with KSJ, (despite the fact that KSJ had a much longer, closer relationship to other cast members).  All that glad-handing only goes so far when someone tanks all their opportunities because they think they're superior to their colleague.

• Members

I'm not sure. I wonder it just means that Sharon will be torn about her feelings for Adam. The November sweeps spoilers from SOD did mention that Sharon would try and stay away from Adam. Maybe she will have a hard time doing that and won't seem like she can commit to Rey.

Also, according to the day ahead recap from soaps.com it is confirmed that Theo's dad Eric Vanderway is indeed the child that Dina gave up for adoption. Jack and Traci find his name on the adoption decree. So now we have Theo with connections on and off of canvas as a Brooks and Dina's grandchild and Jack/Traci/Ashley's nephew/Kyle's cousin. I wonder how this will impact his relationship with Kyle once they learn all of this information. 

• Members

What would be the point if they aren’t going to bring back some of the Brooks family? Sort of like how the show kept referring to Chance like this off-screen bogeyman with no intention of actually casting him. (Unless their pacing is really that bad and we end up getting a casting notice for a “30-something hunk” in the coming months.)

Edited by Faulkner