Y&R and B&B November sweeps spoilers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Regarding the B&B death spoiler I have been told who actually dies but I am trying to get confirmation from a second source to confirm before even to share. At this point it seems that Hope, Thomas, Douglas, and Donna are all fair game. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD for Y&R:

Victor surprises Adam, Phyllis sets a trap, Paul manages a crisis, Adam interrogates Chelsea and Ashley returns home to chaos. Also, Victor and Nikki will protect Newman's reputation, Nick's campaign will take a hit, Devon will smell trouble, Nick issues a threat, and Jill will make a shocking discovery. Billy will surprise Jack, Ashley will come home and her and Theo will bond over not being blood Abbotts. Ashley will offer Theo a job but it will be in France. 

• Members

You know Y&R's boring when you mentally add "IN A NEW CAR!" after each spoiler.  ("Victor surprises Adam -- IN A NEW CAR!" "Phyllis sets a trap -- IN A NEW CAR!" "Adam interrogates Chelsea and Ashley returns home to chaos -- IN THEIR NEW CARS!")

• Members

(I always forget how to do the SPOILER thing, so my apologies everyone) 
It seems like it will be Thomas who 'DIES"  but it sounds like Thudley is gonna do his version of last years Y&R "Pretty Little Liars"  murder with JT, only this time with Hope and Brooke as the culprits....