Y&R and B&B November sweeps spoilers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, how else are they going to clean the FC washing machines. Bwahaha!!  The set up for the hydrochloric acid being there was so forced and convoluted.

I just checked the Comcast episode descriptions for next week's episodes and it seems everyone will be oblivious to what happened to Thomas for the entire week.

• Members

all this while Shauna is literally throwing herself at him on the regular. The poor, put upon mofo! 

Please register in order to view this content

he's probably been watching Tim Burton's Batman. I'm half expecting Kim Basinger to show up as Shauna's mom, and a new, new love interest for Eric. 

• Members

Here are a few spoilers for the Holidays from soaps.com and Y&R insider on Twitter:

Nikki and Victor will hold a family Thanksgiving dinner at the ranch. Also, residents of GC will join Sharon at Crimson Lights to help feed the homeless.

Also, Faith is returning home for the Holidays.

Faith is growing up. She's almost as big as both Summer and Mariah, lol.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I can remember a time when folks were having fits because the Ashby twins were SORASed and Faith wasn't. It seems that this won't be an issue now. lol.   I actually like the fact that they didn't SORAS Faith.  SORAS is rarely done well on soaps anyway, it usually ends up warping the show's history anyway.

• Members

so, any theories on Thomas' return? Bell gonna have SC play dual-roles when Thomas returns - after extreme reconstructive surgery, due to the acid bath - w/ Liam's face? 

Edited by dio

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Phyllis will fish for intel and Nate's career will be in jeopardy, Nick will issue a threat, Cane will be backed into a corner and Chloe and Abby do damage control. Also, Nick and Chelsea will struggle with their new reality and Theo invades Kyle's terriority. Also, Jill and Colin will reunite. Jill will wonder if Katherine's new will is the real deal, She will start to weaken as Colin spins his story, and Chelsea will move in with Adam after Connor starts having stomach's pain. Also, Jack will take a stroll down memory Lane, Adam turns to Sharon for help and Victor and Nikki's Thanksgiving Dinner will take an unexpected turn. Nate and Amanda will grab a bite to eat at Society and Adam will comfort Connor.  

I hope that Jack taking a stroll down memory lane means that we will get some flashbacks of him to celebrate Peter Bergman's 30th anniversary with the show. That would be nice. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

According to soaps.com Y&R is looking to cast white twins or triplets for a new born that is approximiately four months old. I wonder which character(s) the baby is for? Also according to SOD Tristian Thompson is returning in the role of Colin for two days starting November 20.