Y&R and B&B November sweeps spoilers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL!  I'm trying to figure out who she's going to be slutting it up with.  Certainly not Bill again, just as Katie is recovering from her 100th obligatory Emmy-bait organ transplant.  She hasn't had any scenes recently that I can think of that would hint who she would be hooking up with, unless it will be a random stranger she meets at the bar.  Eric?  Liam?  Charlie?  LOL!

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Zap2it website for next week:

Victor will catch Adam off guard, Chelsea will find herself in danger, Paul & Rey will manage a crisis, Nick strategizes with Jack, & Phyllis will set a trap. Also, Adam will interrogate Chelsea, Amanda will connect with Chance, Victoria & Billy will mix business with pleasure, Abby protects her interests, Adam opens up to Sharon, Devon will receive a distress call from Jill.

Amanda connection with Chance could be interesting and I wonder what type of trouble Jill may be in. Maybe Devon will have to help her or rescue her in some way. I like the thought of him and her interacting together more. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I mentioned this in the character recast thread, but I'll mention it in this spoiler thread as well. According to the recap for Monday's show for soaps.com, Chance is still a good guy. He's not shady. He's working on a sting operation that involves the new character Simon. Chance will be mad at Cane because he thinks that he messed Devon over when it came to Katherine' s will. Chance will also say that he's never met Amanda Sinclair. Chance will end up meeting Amanda and telling her that next time she should do her due diligence. Also on Monday's show Simon will pull out a gun and hold Adam's family hostage at the Grand Phoenix Hotel. And Nick will tell Victor that he's running for office and is going to do a debate. 

I am glad that it looks like Chance is still a good guy. I think that Colin is behind the stuff with the will. Cane will admit to Chance that Jill thinks that Colin may have something to do with the will. 

Edited by xtr