Y&R and B&B November sweeps spoilers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So Hope today confessed to Ridge that Thomas is dead but there are these spoilers for next week……let me guess is this Thomas’ ghost?! From Soaps She Knows:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday November 18:

Ridge explodes as he confronts Brooke and Hope.

Brooke works to cover for Hope and diffuse the situation with Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday November 19:

Hope struggles to tell Ridge why Thomas is missing.

Ridge and Steffy are concerned about Thomas after hearing about his indecent proposal to Hope.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday November 20:

Hope receives a surprise visit from Thomas, who wants to prove a point.

Ridge tells Shauna he may not have lost Thomas after all.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday November 21:

Shauna is there for Ridge when Brooke is not.

Thomas taunts Brooke to come clean with Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday November 22:

Hope and Thomas tell Douglas together that she is his new mother.

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Zap2it website for Y&R:

Nate's career will be in jeopardy, Summer will keep a secret from Theo, Chelsea makes amends, Amanda lets her guard down, & Jill will reunite with Colin. Also, Devon will smell trouble, Cane will be backed into a corner, Kyle will fight for his place at Jabot, and Abby and Chloe will do damage control.

I do wonder if Summer may think she's pregnant and that will be the secret she's keeping from Theo. 

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Cane will face the music, Chelsea's loyalties will be tested, Victor and Nikki will celebrate the importance of Thanksgiving while, residents of GC will help Sharon serve dinner for the homeless at Crimson Lights. 

Kyle will be relieved to hear that Theo is moving to Paris, but Jack will try and convince Theo to stay in GC and not take the offer. Also, Billy will tell Jack that he is resigning, Jack will be back as CEO, Kyle and Lauren will be joint COO, Summer will be promoted to head of marketing and Theo will run the Social Media Department. Devon and Cane will face off over Colin's claim that Cane was apart of Katharine's will con. Also, Chelsea will make a surprising move, Chance will receive a proposition, Phyllis will reminisce with Nick and Devon will be haunted by his past. 

I wonder if Cane really was involved in the scam with the will. Or if Colin is lying. Also, I wonder how Devon will be haunted by his past. And it's interesting that a lot of people at Jabot are being promoted. I actually like that Jack is welcoming Theo into the family fold and is giving a him a job opportunity. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

i would say at this point the writing's on the wall that DG's leaving town disgraced. LOL They will probably have him skip town with all the billions and disappear, and that will begin Devon's new sl and how he'll have to "struggle" not being a billionaire anymore, and Ellena's true colours will come shining through, etc. 

i'm choking @ Jack being back as CEO, tho. Mess. Only a matter of time unil Victoria's out on her ass and Victor's back as wekk. lol

• Members

A new episode aired in Canada today. I'm not sure if this episode will air tomorrow or Friday. (Maybe the episode that was supposed to air today will air tomorrow).

But according to recaps including one from soaps.com on today's Canadian episode:

Devon and Elena will talk about the mess with the will. Devon will be upset about how things have turned out. He will be unsure if Colin can be found. Elena will tell Devon that Nate won't lose  his medical license. Devon will wonder if Amanda is apart of the scam. Elena says if she is she will get what is coming to her and she wishes that Amanda would leave GC.  Him and Elena will count their blessings and talk about Neil. Devon will say that Neil would have loved Elena and she tells him that Neil would be proud of him. 

Nate and Amanda will interact. They will talk about their love lives. Nate will surprised that Amanda is not in a relationship but she will say she's too busy for that. Nate will say he learned from Abby to take people seriously when they say stuff like that. They will both say they are content with their loved lives. And Amanda will say she can imagine the look on Devon's face if they were to date. Nate will suggest that she stays in GC. Amanda will end up telling him that she likes being friends and he will hug her, before they part for the evening. 

Jack will convince Theo to stay in town and offer him Summer's old job of head of marketing at Jabot. He will work underneath Kyle. Billy will step down and Jack will appoint Kyle and Lauren as joint COO of the company. Jack will take back his place as CEO. 

And Colin will show up with Jill in the Maldives. Jill will call for him to come out and he will appear. He will wonder if Cane got what he deserved and Jill will wonder if the will is a scam. Colin will try and get frisky with her but she will want answers. Colin will say that no one would have believed the will was real if he had just shown up with it. Jill will complain that everyone thinks that Cane is a crook. Colin will snark about Katherine and say that her wishes were honored. Jill will reject his advances and be upset with him that she has to confront him. Colin will say that he may have pushed the envelope but that this proves his love for her and Cane. Jill will slap him and then kiss him for how crazy he makes her. 

Also Nick and Phyllis will interact and play video games together. They will be enjoying themselves at Society after he tells her that Chelsea won't be spending Thanksgiving with him and reminisce.

I am looking forward to seeing Nate and Amanda interact together more. I think that they will be friends for now but that their friendship will grow and blossom. Maybe it will become stronger once someone bad from her past shows up. And he possibly helps her deal with that. Also, I wonder if they show will revisit Nick/Phyllis again. Them playing video games is usually a sign they will end up sleeping together/becoming romantically involved again. Maybe this is the direction the show will take Phyllis in. The show really hasn't done anything with her romantically or hinted at a romance for her since MS returned. Maybe they will reunite Phick especially since it looks like they are having Adam/Chelsea make their way back to each other.

Also, I think that this will stuff will end up wrapping up soon. Colin isn't going to be around for very long. And I'm glad that Jack offered Theo a job at Jabot. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

At this point, I'd rather see Cane murdered in a whodunit that gets Devon blamed then we find out it was Billy's alter at the end if a trial than to have Cane just leave town with Devon's money.  I can see the second scenario happening since this show is obsessed with black folks being poor and trying to claw their way to the top, which was Hilary's through line despite being married to a billionaire. She was written to take nothing in the divorce  ensure she remained poor. 

• Members

Here are some pictures of flashbacks that will be shown in Peter Bergmans's 30th anniversary show. They were posted by someone on Twitter. Hopefully, this show will air on Monday here in the US. It aired today in Canada:

Jack/John and Jack/Ashley scenes will also be featured. As well as scenes like Nikki/Jack talking about their baby's death and Jack/Victor talking about the loss of that baby. There is also quite a bit of Jack/Phyllis shown. Including different four sets of flashbacks of Jack/Phyllis through the years. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

"Who Killed Cane?  WHO CARES?"

Please register in order to view this content

But seriously.  I agree.  Y&R refuses to allow their non-Caucasian characters to remain prosperous for very long.  Remember when LML had Neil decide suddenly that he'd rather own some stupid jazz club than work at Newman?  Because, God forbid a brother wants to climb the corporate ladder!

Edited by Khan