Y&R July 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

+1000

I am not Jonny or close to it. I lurked on this board for a while and decided to come out and post. Clearly that was a mistake. I can understand now why other lurkers will not post. Nearly every new member who has attempted to join conversation over the last few months has been subject to bullying by a handful of people. I am going to use the ignore feature myself. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, but then Adam offered to give up Christian if Chelsea moved in with him. So how much did he really want his son?

i personally feel bad for Adam AND Nick. I see Nick taking a beating online and being called out, but Adam has made just as many mistakes, if not more. I can see both of their points of view.

• Members

I don’t know anything about anyone else’s avatar. My avatar is the portrait from my church directory. I could critique your looks too, but I will refrain.

Anyway, back to the show, Chelsea has sucked the life out of any momentum that the Griffith-Morina team had built from April to June. The character has never worked other than as a short term character as originally conceived under MAB. 

• Members

Over the top is trying to belittle someone's opinion of the show because you don't agree. At the end of the day, we're just saying what we feel. "Dramatic" or not. 

The ratings over the past month speaks for itself. Not that ratings always correlate to quality, but something isn't clicking for this show and that doesn't seem to be an unpopular opinion at all. 

• Members

I think that Ana may end up being sent away off canvas for a least a little while. Maybe for a long while. On today's show she showed up (after being not being shown for almost three weeks) and said that Jett was in the hospital because he was having problems with nodes again. She said she was flying out to see him and Devon/Elena offered to go with her and stay for a couple of days. I believe this may end up being an exit storyline for Ana. I could see Devon/Elena coming back without her and it being said that she's offscreen taking care of Jett while he gets better. I think the mentor storyline with Theo has been dropped and that he is now being used to provide "angst" for Kyle and Lola. And has been given another job, working with Phyllis on her opening of her new hotel.

Some people on Twitter, said that Loren hasn't been filming in a while and mentioned that she stated she was given some things from Ana's wardrobe. And some other stuff that led them to believe she may be gone. If this is the case, this is very disappointing. I really enjoyed Loren as Ana, and she deserved better than what she has been given. Which wasn't much of anything.

Also, on today's show Nate/Abby got some love scenes. I thought they were short and not the best done love scenes. She kissed him and then they cut in and out on some scenes, and I think they could have been done better. Though, I do like Nate/Abby. 

Edited by xtr