Taoboi

Y&R July 2019 Discussion Thread

Thoroughly enjoyed the Nick/Phyllis scenes, as well as the Chelsea/Adam scenes, this quad should be interesting!

I hope they notice we need 100% Adam.  So refreshing.  I'm gagging over this guy at this point.  I tune in for 5 minutes a day and he's STILL ALWAYS on. 

23 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Well...since it's just his world and the other characters are just revolving around it...lol.

Glad people are noticing.   I keep saying - the past 2 months have been the Adam and the Rest of them. 

5 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

Glad people are noticing.   I keep saying - the past 2 months have been the Adam and the Rest of them. 

I haven't even tried to play catchup yet, but just reading the threads and all the spoiler news, it does seem like 2013 Y&R again...which is when I stopped watching ironically. 

43 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I hadn’t seen this.

They ran it 3 times this morning on my local CBS station - they think going back to 2013 is where it's at.  Nothing got sizzling.  Everything got completely cold.  I don't want Chloe, Kevin, NuNuNuNu Adam and Chelsea and a re-do of Phyllis 1.0.  The ratings thus far are proving it.  And let's see Victor boxing (again after 30 years) against a punching bag.   

4 hours ago, rlj said:

Thoroughly enjoyed the Nick/Phyllis scenes, as well as the Chelsea/Adam scenes, this quad should be interesting!

It wasn't interesting the first time and won't be the second time around. That's why Chelsea was shown the exit door.

1 hour ago, slick jones said:
  Hide contents

I was just reading that both she and Jess Walton just finished filming some episodes.

Spoiler

Great. It feels weird without her (and Jess) around.